Are sweatpants a turn off?

If a girl wears her hair up and just a tee-shirt and sweats every now and then, is it enough to consider her unattractive, and why?

Would you be more likely to approach a girl who looks comfy or sexy?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl is attractive, has a pretty face and a hot bod, it does not matter what she wears, she's still going to be hot. I see girls at the gym who are gorgeous wearing sweats. It doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• When a girl wears sweatpants with a tank top and when she scrunches up the top of the pants so it's not as long... Also when the sweatpants fit to her just enough to show her ass... I just melt on the inside... As for the hair I always like my girls hair down or in a pony tail... MMMMM I think imma go jack off now fuuuuuckkk

0|0
    2|0
  • sweats shouldn't be worn anywhere outside of the home or the gym. its not classy to wear them anywhere else

2|0
    1|1
  • I only dislike the loose fitting kind of sweatpants. The tight kind still look good on a girl, she's comfy, so everyone wins :)

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy is in the mind so I really don't care what a girl is wearing unless it is completely clear that her style is a sign of insanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind of sweatpants girls have aren't unattractive to me. I wouldn't approach either, but comfy would be more likely.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• well I'm not sure, but I like the tight fitting sweats and a cute tight tee, so I'm still embracing my body, and I have a nice ass so I'm assuming they don't mind it, cause most of the time I'm in dresses so its different : )

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks HOT!

0|0
    0|0