What style underwear do women wear with this outfit?

So out of curiosity I was wondering what style do underwear do you ladies wear under short jean shorts?

Just wondering, some of those shorts are so short that girls/women can't possibly wear bikini style underwear can they?

This is purely out of curiosity, not because I am some pervert

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on the girl. whatever type of underwear they wear on a daily basis is the type of underwear they wear. the only time you wouldn't wear your everyday underwear(in my case the thong so I don't get pantie lines) is when you feel like you wanna wear a different type of under wear lol simple as that. I

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• They can wear bikini bottoms.

... wait... how short are we talking? D:

My shortest pair falls like 2-3 inches from my bum. I could even wear giant undies if I wanted.

If a girl can't wear a bikini style underwear with her shorts... she needs new ones D:

2|0
    0|0
  • My normal ones (bikini style usually), I don't wear shorts that go up my ass, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever underwear she wants.

I don't own any shorts/dresses/skirts that are so short that I couldn't wear bikini style underwear.

I agree with Gofipaburger, if your shorts are THAT short, you shouldn't wear them out in public. Ew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably none at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wheyy I love my short shortss.. Umm normally thongss but that's just because I wear them with everything lol XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Short shorts still covers your butt, if they don't they're more like panties, aren't they? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear boy shorts or bikinis.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.