My husband looks at every attractive woman. Are you all this way? Exactly the same way ?

MY HUSBAND tend to look at every attractive woman, which is normal for a man, I don't mind it. But he doesn't only look, he also stares and his eyes follows the lady around till she's gone ! I noticed he stares at the sluty looking ones a lot (sluty features not dress), so guys are you all like that or am I not good enough?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its eye candy, and that's it, we or most of us would never be seen dead with a woman like this, but to the eye and the emotion that goes with looking at these slutty tarts, is brief but always there, most men can ignor the urge but some men have to look regardless of how disrespectful it is to his spouse, but its nothing to do with how good you are, its more the fact that the tart sticks out and because we are stimulated by what we see, its why we look, but we do appreciate the lady with more than a look, so be assured, its not a look of corr when we look at these sluts, its more of a "look at that tart, bet she's a right dirty bitch" where as the lady gets the wow look,x

What Guys Said 4

• No, we're not all like that. I mean, we might look, but we don't gawp. We tend to be more subtle, especially if the wife is nearby.

He's disrespecting you by being blatant about it. Smack him upside the head, and tell him not to be so obvious.

And start leering at some guys yourself. Let him see what it feels like. Go one step further, and mutter to yourself. Like "Damn, I could eat that ass for hours... Mmmmm... Jeans..."

• no not every man would do tht...

some do it

a few out of habit a few out curiosity but only a minute(I hope this how you spell the word whch means small in number) no of men do it because there partners not good enuf...

in year case I would say its probably because he's horny and wants more sex but you arnt giving it to him or maybe because you have started to act awl wifish lately and he's bothered by it like not dressing up or saying no to his ideas of fun in bed

• I do it, but I am not at all interested in them. Beauty sometimes is only skin deep. My wife is the only woman for me.

• As long as he just looks its OK, because you look at hot men too as they walk by stop being jealous as long he does bring them home to your bed all will be fine

What Girls Said 2

• You are way too good for him. He's being disrespectful to you; he should be ashamed.

Was he behave like that before you two married?

• It doesn't matter if every man is like that or not, yours shouldn't be. Have you ever told your husband how you feel when you catch him ogling other women? One of my ex's used to do that, but once I told him how hurt/invisible/insecure/angry I felt when he did it in my presence, he quickly changed his behaviors. That meant a lot to me when he did...he scored huge brownie points for taking my feelings into consideration. If your husband isn't willing to change a behavior that has you questioning whether you're "good enough", then unfortunately this one behavior is probably symptomatic of something more serious that's going on in your marriage.