Lip plumpers? girls only

which is the best one for you and why? I'm only asking because I wanted to buy one and I wanrt to know which worked the best. I do not mind stickier lip glosses but I do mind the cinnamon flavor/ smell.

Most Helpful Girl

• bare essentials buxom lip glosses aren't so bad. Hard to say.. I honestly don't think they work very well (any plumping glosses). If you want to go for the pouty look, get a white eye liner and line your cupid's bow, blend it and put some lip gloss or lipstick. It'll make a more dramatic appearance than any lip glosses and it's cheap.

link

here's a link to help you understand it a bit.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Lol you don't need that. :P

• I hate lip plumpers! It hurts so bad!

• Lip Plumper is beauty products. Lip Plumper Product make your lips fuller and healthy. Whenever you apply any lip plumper it should be in a specific manner. A lip plumper can be applied alone on your lips as a lip gloss. You can also use regular lipstick overthe Lip Plumper. http://bit.ly/1BU0VFa"