Girls who are pretty and fat vs. girls who are okay looking and thin/hot ?

I've seen a lot of this. Fat girls (not just chubby, fat) girls who have very pretty/beautiful faces and girls who have very hot bodies or they're just thin with okay, at best, faces.

Girls, which would you rather be?

Guys, which would you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, considering all the images of "hotness" around and how conscious people are of what people think about how they look and who theyre dating, etc., that most people will choose the thin/hot with an okay, at best ,face. And I totally understand that. I think either one is right for different people, for sure.

I'm the fat one, though lol with the very pretty/beautiful face. I've actually talked about this with one of my friends who is also very pretty but needs to lose weight (like for health, not just to look a certain way).

If I had to choose, I'd definitely choose to be fat and pretty again. I totally understand why someone would choose the opposite, but I don't know I've seen some things...lol Losing weight is hard, but I'm doing it now. I'm just glad I have my face because I've seen a lot of girls who are hot but just "eh" from the neck up, imo anyway. Nothing wrong with that. I've also seen a lot of other ones where I'm just like "oh, well that's really unfortunate..."

but on the same token some of the uggos/eh faces have the thin body that ill never really have (or want, but that's just me). So we all bring something to the table :)

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather be pretty and fat. Like, I don't think being fat is necessarily bad anyway, some girls look good with some extra weight, imo. I know some really gorgeous girls who are pretty and fat, and it's not like in spite of their fatness.

And if I did want to lose weight, I could. You can't fix your face without surgery.

• thin,i don't think I'd like being fat,my brother always has problems with his weight and size,his weight has had an effect on his health,girl-boy relations,fitness (he can't run for 5 seconds without getting tired)-and well having an ugly face has nothing to do with health so it's better to have an OK face that can be improved with makeup and be healthy

• Girl with the good body, and alright face. As mean as it sounds, I find obesity repulsive (in women) and I'd probably become depressed if I was ever like that. The pretty face would not compensate at all.

Also, when you're THAT fat, your face is going to be one of the last things people look at.

• I'd rather be fat with a beautiful face.

Nothing some gym time and dieting can't fix.

You can't fix a jacked up face.

• Fat with beautiful face.Like tohrment said you can't really fix the face.

• Hot body :D I'm like that (I work out, no need to be modest about it ha ha) I have the face of a 12 year old, but the body of a glamor model :) I don't mind, I like having a sweet face.

• i'd probably go with the hot body/okay face just because I've known big girls with really pretty faces but then they lost weight, the weight also came off their faces and 9 times outta 10.. well lets just say they lose that pretty face :/

• it's interesting to see what all the guys chose vs what the girls would choose the exact opposite almost lol

fascinating. Love this site!

What Guys Said 4

• For evaluating a girl for long term relationship material I would probably go with someone who looked the healthiest because of the fact that I in my mind associate taking care of yourself with

-Better sense of forethought

-Stronger prioritization

-Someone who will not become a burden later on in life

-Higher degree of self respect

That being said thinner is not always healthier. I would go for the healthier of the two.

• This is not even a fair competition.

The girl with the hot body and okay face. Only girl the fat girl would win over is the muscled bound Scott Steiner girls.

• the one with the nice body, for sure.

• I guess I prefer "girls who have very hot bodies or they're just thin with okay, at best, faces".