Do you think this is OK for school?

I don't particularly care what I wear, but I don't want to look scruffy so what do you think of this: Vans (blue and grey skater trainers), black skinny jeans and a blue and grey shirt that says 'breath Carolina' on it :D so what do you think? Oh and I have blue/black hair with bright blue eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• yeah sure, why not. Unless you have a very strict school, wear whatever you feel comfortable. Just don't overdo it with wearing things you should only wear in your bedroom ;)

• Is that your subtle way of telling me it's scruffy? lol

• nah, not at all. I'm just saying there are people who dress extremely slutty. What you were describing is casual, which is definitely good

• Oh, right :D well thanks then

• Sounds Hella cute N stylish! I'd go for it, with either tee...

• yes sounds okay

What Girls Said 2

• You have blue black hair? As it's dye? You kinda sound like you skateboard kinda guy. Yeah why not you sound color coordinated. That's nothing bad to wear ask school. Have fun at school by the way!

• Sounds fine to me.