Do you guys like a girl that wears Snapbacks and Jordans?

Cause that's what I love wearing and I honestly feel a lot more confident when I wear that instead of dresses and girlie clothes in general. I still wear jewelry and do my make up everyday, so I'm not a total dude haha.

oops **GIRLY. I swear I know how to spell lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Jordans... that's a type of blue jean, isn't it? Or was that Jordache, or both?

Does that mean snapbacks is another jean brand?

Birthday suits are the best thing for a girl to wear.

• No, jordans are sneakers. And snapbacks are hats.

• Thanks for cluing in the clueless.

Serious. I didn't know.

What Guys Said 2

• If you wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt, I'm sure guys will appreciate it. In the end, if you are attractive, it doesn't matter what you wear.

• I seen girls that look sexy as hell wearing a snapback and jordans. If you can pull it off, then do it.

I have about 10-11 snapbacks myself.

What Girls Said 2

• Same, dresses and skirts are a hassle. I'm constantly worried about breezes and how I sit. Jeans are much more comfortable. I hope it's not a big deal because I don't really intend to change.

• Wear what you like & feel comfortable in. Dresses can be fun & cute but sorta a pain. Woops just flashed my undies again...ha ha... know what I mean?