Does that mean I have no personality? To girls -Am I the ultimate turnoff ?

I need an honest answer. I'm a 20 y.o. guy, really skinny (~100 lbs), short 5'3 (5'6 with lifts and hair), very shy and sensitive... like I'm quiet unless someone talks to me first , then I get talkative.. I'm a bit of a geek really..Trance/rock music/festivals, TV shows, video games,computers are my passions. Does that mean I have no personality? Is there a chance at ever having a relationship or am I screwed? Just according to forums, I'm the ultimate package of what women DON'T want.. I'm working on weight but I had eating problems as a child and ever since then, It's been a challenge to gain even 1 pound..

P.S. I also speak with a slight Russian accent and my face is more or less on the pretty/cute side.

P.P.S - And no I'm not short down there, 6 inches is considered average.

Most Helpful Girl

• To girls -Am I the ultimate turnoff ? To me you are

Really skinny..I like lean & toned

Really short. 5'10'' is the average height in my country

You're quiet...quiet guys are a turn off to me

You're shy...shy guys are a turn off to me

You're sensitive...I don't go out & seek this type since most people who say they are sensitive are jerks

Does that mean I have no personality? To those that don't like it you have no personality. Most people have a personality that at best is average since to me Mother Theresa/Gandhi were above average personalities

Is there a chance at ever having a relationship or am I screwed? There's a chance. You can go for shorter girls, geeky girls.

Just according to forums, I'm the ultimate package of what women DON'T want.

^ what type of girls were those guys chasing?

• Fair enough, I'm not a jerk though.

• But It's so upsetting, can you imagine not being liked by most guys? It hurts..and I apologize for being unattractive, it just happened..I feel like I failed every woman on the planet.

• can you imagine not being liked by most guys? Not really.

If I was in that situation it wouldn't be upsetting to me because people will like what they want.

Seems like you it's only upsetting not to be in the majority because you determine your self-worth by how many are attracted to you. Failed every woman on the planet...thought of therapy?

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried going to the gym to bulk up? Also, you have a personality. Everyone has a personality. Just because its not what others find "normal" doesn't mean that you don't have one. You're not a turn off to me but I probably wouldn't go for a guy that's only 100 pounds. I also wouldn't go for a guy who isn't confident. You need to be happy with yourself, if you aren't happy with something then change it. Start working out and gain muscle to get "big." You can be the ugliest guy but if YOU approach me with confidence, and can hold a good conversation with me as well as make me laugh then I'm not going to turn my head right away from you without at least getting to know you.

• Going to the gym when when a guy is really thin takes courage..i'm gonna have to be at least normal weight first before showing up there without being embarrassed, but thanks. And that approaching thing..well, I guess I'll never be confident enough to do that, because rejection is yikes..

• You'd be surprised at how many super skinny guys are at the gym. You aren't going to change if you don't make the effort and push yourself. Everyone is scared of rejection.

• to some girls you will be a turn off but to some they will be attracted to you. I have friends who love guys who are really really skinny, friends who like guys with love handles and ones that likes the beefed up muscle heads. just be yourself and remember every girl is different with what they like!

What Guys Said 0