What is too fat and what is too skinny?

Some people think that 5lbs is too much and others draw the line at 20 lbs...and others don't seem to have aline at all...is some bones showing too skinny? Or is lots of bones showing too skinny? I like skinny more than the average male...but I would never wish to contribute to anorexia..least of all with one I loved...

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it depends on the body frame not the weight. some people carry it better and don't look their weight while others show it more. anything too fat is when the fat is hanging, breathing hard when walking or going up stairs and if you are having health issues because of your weight. anything too skinny would be if your ribs, bones were showing and you're too weak to walk short distances.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• 5lbs is too much?

As in, the total amount of body fat in you? Or...?

• I think +40 from normal is too much and -10 from normal is too little. I honestly would prefer a thicker woman... if she looks too skinny it's just disturbing and it makes me worry about her.

• I think seeing the bones through the ribcage on a girls back is kinda gross. I think a woman having a cooter shell is also gross. %- 1- pounds underweight is OK and 15 to 25 pounds overweight is also acceptable.

• how my answer turned out like this I can never guess but I wanted to say that 5 to 10 pounds underweight is...

• too fat: link

too skinny: link