Which is more beautiful, a full moon or sunrise/sunset? And why?

They both fascinate me! It's really hard to pick one but I'd say sunrise/sunset...something about the color combination, and it's almost never the same!

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Sunset with little clouds is most beautiful on the beach or over water...yea its the colors for me too but the moon is a close second

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed! I have seen it while out on the lake and it IS especially memorable...lol about the moon a close second...didn't realize there were more than 2 in the running! =)

• lol umm the sunset or moonlight lol:) but yea I like it

• Sunrise/sunset because it has way more color too it. It also seems pretty tropical and just kind of relaxing and eye opening.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sunset, red skies, the world around you begins to calm down, the day's at rest

1|0
    0|0
  • I like thunderstorms.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're smile is the most beautiful thing on earth.

1|0
    0|0
  • What Don said. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick a full moon. That way, you get to see the stars in the sky as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • A clear night sky full of stars and galaxies

1|0
    0|0
  • You're question sparked something I can tell to a girl I like. "What's more beautiful the moon or the stars... neither its your eyes". LOL.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Full moon accompanied by stars. I don't live in the city so when I look up everything is so clear, you can see so much detail. It's amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Full Moon is BEAUTIFUL.

1|0
    0|0
  • sunrise/sunset. they're just beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Full moons have a pretty lunar glow but sunrise and sunset has the most appeal.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love both but I think I like the full moon better...

1|0
    0|0
  • I say full moon. I love the night/night sky. I love stars/star gazing.

1|1
    0|0
    • Very romantic! Have you seen the scene in the Wedding Planner where they're outside at night with the stars all around...made me think of that!

• Yes. I love that movie. Especially when they dance in the park. <3

• Agreed! He's cute! =p

• The moon. It's so calming and the light it gives is gentle and soothing. I doesnt hurt our eyes or skin like the sun, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the sunset because of the colors and like you said, it's never the same. I've never thought of a full moon as beautiful before, but I guess it really is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse sunrise/sunset...it is so fascinating :)

1|0
    0|0