Spectacles - make or mar looks!

Guys, do you like girls wearing glasses ?

People say I look better without them !

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that glasses on a girl can definitely make them look much cuter. However, you can never go wrong with the natural, non-glasses, look. If you need to wear glasses, try to find the cute ones like Tina Fey wears (or, as mentioned earlier Sarah Palin).

What Guys Said 2

• There's something about the Sarah Palin look that makes women look hot! I saw a hottie that I flirt with a lot wearing glasses yesterday and she was even hotter wearing glasses. Wow! I think it's just a personal perference and it depends what style of glasses.

• generally, no.

i wear glasses too and it goes both ways.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends on how well someone wears the glasses. Did you pick something that looks nice on you, or something that doesn't fit well with your hair and face? That makes a huge difference.

• my ex-boyfriend prefered me with glasses on. I think if you buy a decent pair that suit your face then your fine. my sister is a stunning girl and with glasses on when she went out even more guys stopped in their tracks and just stared honest! (in a good way)