Girls do you feel the need or pressure to look like the supermodels on TV?

Girls do you feel the need or pressure to look like the supermodels on TV? I always feel like we have to or we won't get any guys, at least that's how I feel...What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what the media portray as perfect because it sells and makes a lot of money, but in fact, men will rather the realist where she is as natural and curvy as women should be, the others are fake and bony which is repulsive in a woman, so whoever calls skinny sexy needs a check by their doctor. I don't want to be making out with my girfriend and be able to fit my eyes in her eye sockets or see her jaw poke out like a dustbin lid, and when we have sex, I don't want to have to put a pillow on her pelvis to stop her stabbing mine with her hips, bring back the hour glass figure or just allow women to be curvy.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel the same way. If I don't get that 8 pack, I won't be good enough for any girl.

• That is definitely not true! I don't care about 6 or 8 packs :)

• It's just the image the media gives, just as wrong as thinking a girl has to look as a supermodel.

• I can understand from a woman's point of view and their interest in a man who has a six or eight pack. Muscles are sexy.

What Girls Said 9

• Not really. I love their fashion taste but that's about it. I guess I would think of it this way...not every guy in this world is dating or married to a super-model or someone who looks like they can be a super model. As long as you take care of your self, are comfortable with who you are and radiate that...you can get guys.

• Ermm... No but I know I need to look my best everyday to feel my very best but not like a model. I guess I rather be real & orginal than a girl which has been changed on computers to look they way they. Everyone has flaws, but that shouldn't stop anyone feeling like they're are beautiful, we just got to work with it girl. :)

• Not really. Because then I wouldn't be me.

• yes. I feel a lot of pressure to look my absolute best

• Sometimes.

But I don't think they're that pretty tbh

Except Elle Macpherson link

But yeah generally link

• Nope. I've never had a problem finding guys looking the way I do now, so it would be pointless to stress over it lol. You are what you are, just accept it and work with what you've got ;)

• no,i mean they're gorgeous,but I don't feel pressured

• no because I know that I could never look they way they do. Its not like me to dress/ look that way

• no. lots of the supermodels are sorta unattractive, at least to me. sh*tloads of make-up can make anyone look pretty.