What would you do to your hair if...

You couldn't use anything electronic to style it?

What would you do if you only had a brush?

What would you do if you only had 5 minutes to get ready and your hair looked like absolute crap?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Beanie

• i would grab a bucket of water and throw it on my head and this is really what I would do since my hair is quite long but I don't think its that easy for girls haha

• That works surprisingly well for guys I agree :) But why doesn't it work for girls?

• Cuz our hair POOFs and frizzes and... ugh the list goes on... its like our hair hates us...

• wash it and yeah that's pretty much all I do... but then again my hair is a buzz cut and naturally spikes so I win

What Girls Said 10

• let see..if it was a round brush than I would blow dry it curly or straight cause that only takes a couple of minutes depending on how your stubborn hair is. or I would put hairspray and tease cause that takes approximately 5 minutes. but if you want to look nice somewhat. clip your backhair up in a scrunchie or whatever and then curl the sides cause you would look fancy. or curl huge patches of hair so it can give off the wavy look. you can do all of that with those round brushes. they have a name I just forgot.

• I'd get a really low maintenance cut, probably pretty short. That way it'd air dry quickly. One brush is all I really need. And if I only had 5 minutes I'd just brush it and use a bit of serum to keep the fly aways at bay. If it still looked like crap I'd start looking for a nice hat.

• I generally don't use anything electronic on my hair anyway, I don't have the patience for it. My hair is naturally pretty straight. If I want to curl it, I get mousse and scrunch it while it's wet.

Other than that, I'll just clip back my bangs or throw my hair in a ponytail if it's not looking too great.

• I would brush my hair and put it up in a ponytail or a bun.

Hahaa. That's like my daily routine now.

• If I only had a brush, I guess I wouldn't have any hair ties or hats!

I would just leave my hair curly! I'm not going to lie, I loveee my curly hair hahaha

• I basically put it in a ponytail...or try to brush it down like it been curl

• rinse with cold water, blot with a towel dry, scrunch with gel, and go. this is actually what I do every day...no fuss!

• 5 minutes would not be enough for me to style my hair.

I would be in a pony tail.

• Grab a hat.

• You could put a cream in it to make in less poofy or volumize it or whatever you needed. It woulden't work magic but it would be better than nothing.