Short guy with a tall and curvy girl, what do you think?

The question says it all. What do you think when you see this kind of couple on the street?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many posibilities...

1.Maybe the guy has great personalities that other guys dont.

2.Maybe the girl doenst like hot guy who tend to cheat.

3.Maybe he has lots of $$$$$$.

4.Maybe they just love each other.

What Guys Said 2

• It's rare and kind of odd, but I honestly hope that the couple will make it. I don't like seeing people in pain.

• "Not my business."

What Girls Said 4

• Awwwww! How cute!

• To be honest, I think "mismatch". However, I don't think things should be based on looks. I have been in lots of "mismatch" relationships. Personality and how people click is way more important.

• I'd look & probably think, "Wow, she's tall.." lol but other than that I don't really it's a big deal.

• as long as they are in love, their appearances who should judge?

• Well, people do tend to give labels to anything they see, whether they realize it or not...

• I"m saying that it would be rude if someone said something mean to you if that was you. As long as you are in love who cares what others say.

• I totally agree with you! But I can't help feeling sorry for the couple I've described in my class. It seems they're being gossiped quite a lot...