Length of high boots?

Is there an actual difference between thigh high boots and over the knee boots? When does the one stop and the other start?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think thigh high are an inch or two longer than knee boots

What Guys Said 1

• Off the subject but was curious. First off you can't really be 49 years old, not calling you a liar but you look great in general let along for your age. The pictures here your body looks like a woman in her 20's. I saw a story on another site of you kicking your son in the nuts for calling you a bitch and being cocky, haha. You look like you have strong legs from your pictures so def. must've hurt but you said you were only sitting down when you kicked so it probably wasn't even close to 100% strength and I hope for his sake you weren't wearing the same boots you have on in your picture here. Just wondering if it was true or if you were just joking around.

• It's true.

• I was telling my girlfriend about it and I said there was no way somone could down from a kick in the balls if the girl was and down and especially if you were only barefoot but she thought it was possible especially if the guy has never been kicked there before or the element of surprised makes it hurt worse she said. So you must've stood up and kicked hard and did you have shoes or were you barefoot?

• I smell a ballbusting fetish... lol

What Girls Said 1