Do guys usually assume that beautiful girls have a boyfriend or perfect lives?

Do guys usually assume that beautiful girls have a boyfriend or perfect lives? Do girls do this also?

Why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty much.

• I don't assume that they have a boyfriend, but I think there's a pretty good chance of it.

• Not the perfect lives part, but at the very least I think they get a lot of attention. And I used to think that every one I saw was taken, still do on occasion.

• I assume they get thins handed to them sometimes, cause when I shake their hands their always soft.

• Yes. Beauty has a lot of a sociological perks; there's no denying that. Beauty gets you far more so assuming beautiful humans have partners of the highest quality and come from well to do families ( I.E. ideal breeds ) is normal.

• no I don't assume it but I would think there's a pretty big chance that they would

• Yup. Because they are hot. We think 'how can she NOT be with someone?"

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't say I'm beautiful but I get this a lot people just assume I am super popular and taken and that I've had it easy my whole life. I find it hard to make friends because of this because first I have to reverse what they think of me before they let themselves get to know me, it's annoying. I think people just like creating drama, by making assumptions. I also get judged when I go out in public with my 5 year old cousin, people like to assume I'm a teen mum, it is so fun -.-

• people can be very judgemental

• I assume that with good looking guys :S I'm not sure why, I just do :D

• yes. most people assume hot girls and guys for that matter are already taken .