What did the guy mean?

Well in drama class we were in a line and two guys (Zach and Joe) were whispering while looking at my outfit. I wore a pink low cut (like a V at the chest) and Joe was like "Zach look at her top" So Zach looked and said "whoa that's nice!" So Joes like "Yeah and look at her a**" I was wearing jeans by the way and they said that while whispering and smiling too! Also during the day they both couldn't take their eyes off of me! by the way I'm in a catholic school which means uniforms and today was a civics day so it was the guys first time seeing me in actual clothes! : )

^^there we go it let me post the whole question now! : )

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... This is a tricky one. Give me a moment while I gather my team of world renewed analysts, psychiatrists and sociologists.

If this is indeed serious, then try not to read into what guys say too much. We're more straightforward than you would think.

What Guys Said 3

• What are you asking?

• You have to know what this means, not to be smart but do I have to spell it out for ya?

They think you are H-O-T S-T-U-F-F ! ! !

• Probably she's got a nice rack

What Girls Said 1

• They were all like "DAYUM LOOK AT HER TITAYS."