Girls, do bald men look more masculine?

do bald guys look more manly? girls, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• YoU ReAlLy NeEd To WrItE tHiS?

that sure as hell doesn't make you more manly

• it's scientifically proven that they have more testosterone in the blood. don't try to deny the facts.

• women with high levels of testosterone suffer from hair loss, right...

• women with NORMAL levels of testosterone suffer from hair loss. if you're male and suffer from hair loss before the age of 30, then yeah, you probably have a higher testosterone level, but that does not necessarily mean women would find you more manly.

What Girls Said 9

• Girls, do bald men look more masculine? No

dO bAlD gUyS lOoK mOrE mAnLy? No

gIrLs, wHaT dO yOu tHiNk? Most bald guys are unattractive to me. If he has an attractive face he becomes not ugly but less attractive due to being bald.

• bald men tend to have more testosterone in the blood. maybe you prefer girlie men?

• LMAO XD comment all you want.

I've gotten bored of this.

Believe whatever bald man myth that's been debunked to feel better about being bald.

• Holy sh*t y'all have been commenting for a long as time. I thought it was hilarious how udollpixie type out his exact question with the horrible spelling.

• I don't know, Gamzee. I don't think I can apreci8 anyone who types like that. But who knows, maybe you just h8 yourself and want people to suffer with you. Now my opinion on bald guys is they are who they are. I won't h8 someone because of their hair or lack there of. Now start working on your typing skills!

• whatever you say anonymous coward. why aren't you brave enough to show your profile?

• read a gain. I made the "german-s-spelling" mistake and I realized it/felt the need to correct MY mistake. I never said you made a spelling mistake. you talked about my grammar mistakes.

• read again*

once again I correct MY spelling mistake.

• No. you can be bald and look as tough as a noodle. My uncles bald and doesn’t look like he can beat up anything other then a computer viruses

• I don't care what hair you have as long as you're genuinely cute and have abs.

if you have abs you are 100000000000000000000000 times hotter to me. Its a personal thing.

• How long did it take you to type that?

• Not really, they remind me of Voldemort.

• women don't suffer from hair loss. why is that? why do female bodybulders start to lose hair when they take testosterone? right, too much testosterone = hair loss.

• Too much testosterone OR problems with their thyroid or some autoimmune disease. There's more possibilities of hair loss than just high testosterone levels.

• Idk about more manly but if your losing your hair I'd rather you go bald then be stuck with cow licks or a receding hairline.

• It depends on their looks.Mostly guys are looking good from being bald.

Why? Are you bald? Just try to take vitamins like Reloxe. I'm sure your hair will regrow a lot.

• Men don't look more masculine just because they're bald. Men that are bald with nice bodies are hot though.

• same body type, bald vs long hair guy... who is more manly? the bald guy. obviously. bald men tend to have more testosterone in the blood.

• lol my bad, last comment is not directed at you.

• Lol..haha Yeah, that was confusing.

What Guys Said 6

• tHeY SeEm MaNlY iN SoME WaYs, bUt, NoT ReAlLy.

• I don't know about that, but you type like a douche.

• I ThInK iT's FuNnY HoW YoU TyPe LiKe ThIs. Pitbull's bald and he looks pretty manly.

• bald guys look like bald guys

if your skinnyfat and bald your that disgusting bald guy

if your a beast and bald grow a handle bar mustash and you become that badass bald guy

• BaLd GuYs ArE bAlD..

• they look like cancer patients