My hair has way too much static?

Does any one guy or girl have some sure fire tips for this?

Most Helpful Girl

• take a dryer cloth and swipe it over your hair a few times, or take a tiny bit of moisturizer and smooth it over the ends of your hair

What Guys Said 3

• Use less (or no shampoo) and more conditioner.

Well, there's no need to use conditioner if you don't use any shampoo.

You can clean your hair in the shower quite effectively just with hot water and your hands. If it does feel overly oily or greasy though, use some shampoo -- sparingly. And **do** use conditioner, it makes a world of difference.

• shave your head? that's what I do

• maybe you just have super powers ? ? ? ? ? ?

What Girls Said 13

• i use bed head's smoothing cream.

• -Avoid using shampoos & conditioners with sulfates and petrochemicals

-Moisturize your hair using natural oils at least 2x a week. They say the frizz comes from cuticles being lifted, so when you moisturize it helps seal the cuticle allowing it to lay flat

• Your hair is dry. Do you like OD with the shampoo? Use a little bit of conditoner after the shampoo. For my hair, I put indian hair oil on it one to two times a week. And I only shampoo my hair twice a week.

• use morocan oil that's what I use. its in beauty supply shops

• One of my best friends brings a dryer sheet were ever she goes and pats in down when it starts to act up. It's effective and smells good. (:

• Use conditioner

Use leave-in conditioner/conditionar spray :)

• cibu shampoo and conditioner helps me. it's a tad on the expensive side, though.

• Fabric softener (dryer) sheets! Just give your hair a rub down with them! I keep them in my purse!

• what I do is get a damp towel and just smoth out your hair with it it works really good...

• John Frieda frizz ease products are effective.

• Avoid humidity when possible?

• try diff shampoo and conditoner

• towel dry hair, bed head after-party (it's the pink phallic looking one), blow dry hair. done.