How do women look towards a man when they see him bald?

it might be me but it seems like the women I meet looks at me like i,am a typhoid carrier or something. this all happened when I was younger but it don,t bother me now but why do women and men judge people by the outside instead of getting to know what they are really like? thanks folks !

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like bald men, I find them attractive. Of course, some people can't "pull off" this look, but I think that has a lot to do with attitude. Remember that confidence is a very attractive quality. Although intangible by definition, confidence can be seen by the way you carry yourself and how you interact with women. So, just be comfortable with yourself, be the best you can be and know that women do find you attractive. People are always going to judge us for one thing or another, its your reaction that's important.

What Girls Said 3

• Typhoid? That's harsh! Bald is beautiful. Don't misunderstand, I like running my fingers through a man's hair, but if there is none on his head, the hair on his chest will do just fine... And remember, it's much easier to like and even love the inside of a person if they have a good personality. I.E. nice, funny, likes dogs (LOL)---you get the idea. Point is, don't worry about the hair thing, just be a nice guy!

• Well a bald head really suits only very few people and for the others balding is not particulary attractive. So if your completley bald before you turn 25 that'd be a bit weird, but I wouldn't mind at all if my husband or longterm boyfiend would get there somday

• For me, being bald could either look like my granps bald, or it can look sexy bald. Some dummers that are bald are sexy and same goes for some athletes.

What Guys Said 0