Any guys on here as incapable of growing facial hair as I am?

It's almost funny how poorly my facial hair grows. Good thing I don't need a thick beard for warmth.

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I've needed to shave every day for a while now. I just decided I'll grow it out because it can get annoying to shave all of the time. Consider yourself lucky that you don't need to shave all of the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's not bad. I'm not a huge fan of facial hair anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Until the beard/mustache look is back in fad, you are blessed. There are times when I have to go work in places (like the middle of the Amazon rainforest), I can't shave for days or weeks. Having facial hair is miserable. Lot of sh*t crawl and grow in my beard during that time. It is hell. I get jealous of my coworkers that don't have much facial hair. They can worry about keep leeches off and not have to worry about their beard harboring little critters.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have the same problem. I hate it. I mean it grows but it grows out instead of flat or laid down, if you understand what I'm saying or if it makes any sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I can grow facial hair but none of it ever connects. I have to shave or else I look stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear you man... it wasn't until recently that I've had to shave like once a week... haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me. My facial hair is nearly non existent.

0|0
    0|0