Any guys on here as incapable of growing facial hair as I am?

It's almost funny how poorly my facial hair grows. Good thing I don't need a thick beard for warmth.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've needed to shave every day for a while now. I just decided I'll grow it out because it can get annoying to shave all of the time. Consider yourself lucky that you don't need to shave all of the time.

What Girls Said 1

• That's not bad. I'm not a huge fan of facial hair anyway

What Guys Said 6

• Until the beard/mustache look is back in fad, you are blessed. There are times when I have to go work in places (like the middle of the Amazon rainforest), I can't shave for days or weeks. Having facial hair is miserable. Lot of sh*t crawl and grow in my beard during that time. It is hell. I get jealous of my coworkers that don't have much facial hair. They can worry about keep leeches off and not have to worry about their beard harboring little critters.

• I have the same problem. I hate it. I mean it grows but it grows out instead of flat or laid down, if you understand what I'm saying or if it makes any sense.

• 0|0
  • I can grow facial hair but none of it ever connects. I have to shave or else I look stupid

• I hear you man... it wasn't until recently that I've had to shave like once a week... haha.

• Me. My facial hair is nearly non existent.