How many boyfriends or girlfriends have you have you had til the moment?

It`s just curiosity, I mean, I really haven`t had too many relationships, but was wondering, how many do most people have?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cos90.

If you don't understand that then you're just not as cool as me.

• I`m not man! : ? ) But why don`t you give me a hint, let me on some of your coolness, because I`m way too lost. Cosine 90? is an erection or what the heck dude?

• I hope that was sarcasm. But in the case that it isn't, I shall bestow some of my god-given coolness upon you.

Cos90 = 0

• Man that's funny! It cracked me up. Thank you, by the way, I accidentally pressed report in you, instead of comment. I`m sorry, but thanks for the great humour.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 21 and I've had 3 serious relationships and 1 boyfriend who just used me to beat his video games.

• It`s okay, I guess that happens to every girl a least once in their life. Hmmm... It`s a joke right, but you know you`re worth more than a video game.

• I know I'm worth more than just games. Even though I kick ass at them.

• zero I'm OK with it though :)

• Me too Bunny, I just am not as brave as you to admit it. In my case, I`m affraid of walking into a relationship. Thankyou for the answer.

• 2

• I'm 20 and I've had 1 boyfriend. :)

• I am 24 and relationships that I would call legit? 5

• It sounds like a nice number, not to few nor to many. Thank you for the answer.

• 6 and I'm 17

• I'm 23 and I've had 3.

• 20 and 2 actual relationships

• zero

• Muchacha, estamos iguales, Machen, iren sind gleisch, in other words, me too. I`ve only been close too having it become a serious relationship. But I guess it?s not meant for me ;(

• yup same here. came close a lot of times

• Hahahaha... It`s cool : ? ) At least we can comfort ourselves knowing we`re not the only human being on earth that have trouble on that aspect.

• 5 and I'm 29

What Guys Said 6

• I've never had a boyfriend

• yea its a joke of course...but now that I said that it won't be as funny/weird to other people that read it...wtf bro..thanks

• im not mad at you for ruining my gag ^ that's me joking again :p

• 6 relationships. I hope lucky number 7 will be my last.

• ive had only four

• I'm 23 and had a girlfriend in high school for like... 7 months.. it was nothing.

• 4 and very very old.

• I don't like that you butted in so I won't answer. :P

• Its OK, its a way of defending your freedom of speech. That is why I gave an apology to those that I may have bothered.