How do you like a girl to wear her makeup?

I never were eyeliner because I thought guys like girls to look more natural but it seems like all the guys girls think are hot were eyeliner I know that's not all it is but still eyeliner or no eyeliner

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really a fan of women wearing make up, but I find a woman's look and eyes dazzling. If she chooses to accent her eyes a bit with make up then it's fine by me

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer woman not to wear make up it makes them seem more down to earth and approachable, it also gives them unassuming beauty. If you are attractive it can also create the impression that you are self confident and content with your looks and self, which men want as being unhappy with your looks can impact on your partner. Guys are not stupid, if you're attractive and not wearing makeup they'll still notice that you're attractive and possibly admire your fashion rebellious streak.

• No makeup is the way I prefer. Sometimes it is the imperfection that makes her seem perfect...

• not too much is the only way I like it lol

• Eyeliner is not that hot

What Girls Said 4

• I hate make up but I think if it nicely done it dosnt look to bad.

• i don't where eyeliner. but I take a white eyeliner, and I outline at little V on the inner corner of my eye, by my nose on each eye. it's supposed to bring out blue eyes, and make them look bigger. so that's what I do. :) when I put on eyeliner, it makes me look a bit trashy.

and to answer your question, most guys say they like a natural look. a litle bit is okay, but not so much, that it looks like you were gangbanged by a crayola crayon. :3

• Well I don't know personally as I'm not a dude but I wear eyeliner and I've been told by a few guys they find it 'hot' :)

• Eyeliner that is done right, not too dark or thick is very hot because it accentuates your eyes and isn't bright but makes those eyes pop more. Trust me it can be sexy if it isn't done all Jersey Shore style.

The tricks I recommend:

Don't just do eyeliner alone...it will probably look too thick and harsh. Keep it lighter and supplement it with mascara for a flirtier look.

Stick to a natural shade. Brown, black, or brownish black/blackbrown if you want something in between the two.

Line your lashlines rather than your lower waterline, which is so popular among many girls. Lining the lower waterline tends to look fake. It also closes eyes and makes them look smaller rather than larger. Do a line on top, not too thick..on the lashline and a thinner one on the bottom.

Then use mascara.