What looks nice together with white jeans?

My sister was cleaning out her closet and found a pair of white jeans that fit me perfectly and look very flattering on me. But I have never worn white jeans before and whatever I wear it with looks strange. What do you think looks good with white jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• steer clear of light colors, no whites, creams, pastels, etc. Some color that contrasts it more, you don't want to be washed out. Navy blues can be really good, turquoise, brick reds, maroons, purple, some greens I guess. As for style, anything you would wear with regular jeans - tshirt, tank top, whatever :)

What Guys Said 6

• Anything black on the top, I think would look kind of nice. I'm guessing pink would work as well. I don't know - I'm no fashion expert (plus I'm a guy). I seem to recall seeing black tops getting worn with white pants, and it looked alright. =p

• Black halter top? link

• It comes down to what turns you on. DiNero only dated / married African American women. Ok, as for me, again, it's what turns me on. I'm italian, and I won't go near an italian girl...Sorry to say, it applies to Hispanic and black as well. For me, it's a physical look. I love fair skinned, red haired Irish / german women.

Now, I'm not saying I won't be friends with a girl who isn't irish, just won't take it to a sexual level.

• I would say any color but mostly darker colors...but any color you choose should go in line with your shoe{4get abt white shoe}...that d beauty about white.

• well it is after labor day so that's a no no for now but anything brown, putty or tan should look good with it.

• Why is it a no no for now? And what does labor day have to do with it?

• Well I did not notice that you are in Sweden. In the United States it is a fashion faux pas to wear white after Labor Day.

• Definetly go with a white top. Perhaps a white turtleneck, paired with all white sneakers!

What Girls Said 8

• Most colors look good w white just stay away from creams beiges yellows and more whites. White is kinda neutral so a color pop look great. If your trying to look sleek and sexy try it with black heels and a black top w a bold lip :) or if its casual try cool tones like blue or purple w flats. Good luck I'm sure you look great :))))

• Darker tops and shows usually work well, to contrast the bright pants. I think a flowy , feminine dark top would look nice.

Belts also help to tone it done. like a black or brown leather belt.

:)

• white is a neutral color. which means that it can be combined with any color. but since white reflects light, it can get other colors seem a bit washed out.

so wear any color with white pants.

• Red or black top.

• personally I wear black tall boots and a red dressy shirt that I had got from forever21 a while ago but that is just me

• A navy blue or turquoise shirt :)

• I would say a dark colored blouse would look nice

• White is similar to black where any color can look awesome with.