What would you think if you saw a guy wearing a breast cancer t-shirt?

breast cancer t-shirt?

It's not like those stupid bracelets that says 'boobies!'

I think people just wear it to look cool and be immature.

I believe that people wear those bracelets in manner that it wasn't intended for

But a shirt that actually supports breast cancer.

I saw one on the forever21 website. I wanted to buy it but there is no link for it!

link

link

Why is this in the sexuality section lol

It has to do with style

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about what people think. Wear it if you want to. Don't be another one of those people who's actions are all based on someone else's approval of them. You should buy it, not because of what people think but because the money goes to a woman who really needs it.

• I think the idea is amazing! I bought a few things just for the women :)

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's pretty cool. Love the shirt :)

• I encourage ALL people to support breast cancer awareness and research.

And I don't think the bracelets are stupid. They contribute to a VERY good cause and the intention is irrelevant, the donation is what's important at the end of the day.

• Why don't the intentions matter?

That's like saying: a guy is nice to a girl with the intentions of sleeping with her.

But that isn't the same when a guy is nice to a girl with the intentions of him being a good person/religious/being the change he wishes to see in the world.

• cause a girl could think he supports breast cancer because he wearing the bracelet while he wore it because he wanted to seem cool with his guy friends

• Umm...you're right. I judge guys by that & think those who wear it are superior until I find out the real reason

• I like the shirt. any guy who supports something they believe in or like is a definite turn on. But the I heart boobies brackets and stuff I don't like, people have made it discriminating against women unfortunately.

• I agree with I heart boobies thing. I think people wear it to be immature.

• lol that t-shirt is rad.

• It would turn me on, depending on if it is for a good cause. I wonder what his number is. lol

• Well the NFL players are supporting breast cancer by wearing pink...I don't hear anyone making fun of them.

• id think he has a female family member who has been affected by it and would have a respect for him

• i don't know about that one, looks kinda gay to me, but my school usually does events and stuff to raise money for breast cancer and everyone buys the shirts. then I just think that its cool that so many people wanted to support a good cause

What Guys Said 6

• Hey jerk, I just bought a bracelet to support ladies fighting breast cancer and I didn't do it to look cool or anything. I see this as a challenge though. Now I'm going to have to buy a shirt to donate to breast cancer and spread awareness too.

• Maybe he had a mother cut, burned and poisoned to death from breast cancer "therapy" like I did.

• I would think, now that's a guy who knows a cancer fighter, and give you some mad props. Anyone who's judging you for THAT? Really needs to get a life. Completely different story than if you were wearing a Nickelback shirt... (lol)

• i like the shirt. I think its cool

• I'd think phony.

• Id think they donated and give them mental props