Do pretty girls get more answers?

I feel like the prettier girls get more answers. If I posted a question, no one would even bother to answer. Like either of these questions I wouldn't even get half the amount of answers. Examples ..

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not getting it, in my opinion the first one is more attractive then the second one. Maybe the person isn't asking the question properly. I don't care about peoples faces when I answer a question, I answer questions that contain facts such as who ,what,when, where and why. I'm some one who really doesn't like a whole lot of questions based on emotions. If they write a goddamn essay, most people isn't going to read it. Once in awhile ill tackle those questions but usually I do one or two a day at most.

What Guys Said 14

• i only answer when the QA is hot, and right now you top the list.

• Yes it only makes sense that they would. They catch attention. Some questions are also easier to give answers for so be careful about assuming it's always because the girl is pretty or whatever

• Of course they do. Why let it bother you? Remember this sie is mainly teenagers. The boys aren't exactly into multi-dimensional girls, are they?

• The first girl is pretty too. I didn't answer that question because I'm not an expert in organizing and cleaning.

• that's only true half of the time! If you post a good question with a nice story as the description, heck I would read yours over the pretty girls, but I'm sure you look pretty yourself.

• not at all, check my comment history...i literally comment on the latest 5 posts loool can't be arsed to scroll...plus its good to have a useful topic to attract peoples attentions.

• Attractive people dominate society.

More breaking news at 11...

• I think...its an age thing...thats just a guess, both pretty girls

• What do you mean?

• my bad. wrong page lol...they are both pretty ladies, their different reasons why they answered, some people only look in a certain section, and at certain times of the day.

Im sure your pretty, hey this isn't a popularity contest.

• the girl from the first link is better looking. And look at the question. One is about cleaning and one is asking how to dress sexy lol. I answer by how interesting the question is,if they are on my friends list, or if I recognize their name

• YES f***in' YES!

Too many horny sleazy creepy stupid pervert blablablabla guys do NOT treat pretty girls as equals!

They offer compassion to no matter what stupid sh*t the bitch have done!

But that's the way...

...they make that 1% bet of getting laid with that cute Barbie Doll sometime.. all the time!

Too bad most of pretty girls on the Internet are actually fat, hairy guys who live in the basement!

• Yes.

• i don't answer by looks I answer by recent and questions that I could answer

• I love you

• That first girl is stunning, but looks don't exactly translate into answers

What Girls Said 8

• 1.People who don't use the anonymous feature get more answers.-a)Bonus if the user is well-known on GAG- b)bonus if the user is attractive.

2.People who post original and creative posts/questions, also

tend to get plenty of answers.

3.Questions who are meant to draw attention to specific users get plenty of answers too.

4.Troll posts are also most likely to be answered by a lot of users.

• :/

• No they don't. The trolls do

• Yes they do as far as I have seen but I don't see how it matters. It's how the whole world works

• le sigh.

i think people who aren't anonymous get more answers.

• I get a lot of answers although I have no picture up!

• People answer questions that they can answer. I didn't know looks had much to do with it.

• link

Don't feel too bad because the first girl Is fake