Would you find it weird if a guy wore a Supergirl or Wonderwoman sweatshirt?

I was wondering since I do admire the characters just as much as Spider-Man or Green Arrow and felt that since women can wear Superman or Batman sweatshirts, then the other way around is acceptable?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I would love that :D

• I don't think that would be weird at all and if you like the characters why should anybody else care about what you wear.

• I'd be amused. :) Not in a bad way.

• except for halloween ,yeah I would

• no, just no

What Guys Said 4

• Haven't you heard? It isn't manly to admire feminine superheros or role models.

Curse you, society. Curse you and your double standards.

• That sounds like me on a Friday night during happy hour.

• I think it would be a little weird but also pretty funny.

• Wonder Woman is acceptable depending on the version. I read a more recent Wonder Woman comic and she's pretty badass in that one. If it's that Wonder Woman, It wouldn't look strange to me at least.

Supergirl would look strange since she's geared towards a female audience. Power girl on the other hand, I wouldn't mind because she's a pure sex symbol.

Other females such as Phoenix and Rouge wouldn't look strange.

• I was hoping to find a Ms.Marvel sweatshirt, but she's not popular enough to warrant making one.

• Female Marvel/DC characters aren't popular in the mainstreame except Wonder woman and Cat Woman to a degree. Finding a Ms.Marvel shirt is almost as bad as finding a Vixen or Spider Woman shirt. You could try to finding someone who would make one for you. I saw a guy with a Granny Goodness shirt on before. He had to get that made by someone.

• Wonder Woman was created for a male audience back in the late '40s