Who is more attractive, a girl built like a model or a girl built like a runner?

Which body type looks nicer on a girl? (question too short...)

Updates:
By model I mean a catwalk/supermodel by the way :)

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Both sound too thin for me...

I would prefer a girl with a body more like a swimsuit model's or even a little curvier might even be better. It's just important that she's in decent shape, some women just have naturally slimmer/thicker builds, but even a girl with more of an "average" body can look great as long as she has curves in all the right places.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you are talking about a swim suit model versus a runner, a swim suit model, but I would rather have a girl have a runner's body over a super model body.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Model" is kind of vague. If we're talking super-skinny catwalk models, then... don't like either.

If we're talking Victoria's Secret models, then obviously they have far sexier bodies than runners.

Runners are usually too flat-chested, have very skinny arms & legs (or too muscular if they're sprinters), and often have six-packs (very unattractive on women).

How about "built like a pole-vaulter"? link

0|0
    0|0
  • catwalk and supermodel are totally different body types.

0|0
    0|0
  • Runner

1|0
    0|0
  • A runner definitely/

0|0
    0|0
  • Runner, hands down.

1|0
    2|0
  • Runner with muscley thick thighs is a huge turn on for me

0|0
    0|0
  • link <-- deffinetely not my type :P

1|0
    1|0
    • Lol I'm scared of becoming like that xD what do you think of my body type btw?

• Show All
    • Anything I could improve?

• nope, just go joggingonce in 2 days for like 30 min so that you don't get out of shape )

• runner hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • Runner NO QUESTION. I only date runners lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl built to play video games with me. ;-D

1|0
    0|0
  • depends

0|0
    0|0
  • All my old gfs are runners and they were awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your typical supermodel?

I choose the runner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like either(depending on the model type), but I choose model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Runner. I like a girl who takes care of herself the tried and true way of getting off her butt and exercising. Granted, a model can get in model-shape by running.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love both! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • athlitic build is way hotter. I seen this one chick running one day and I got a boner in public.

I doubt I could keep up with her though.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• runner :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Runner (I'm biased though)! lol =p

0|0
    0|0
  • runner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Model obviously

Runners bodies are either nasty looking(marathon runners) or too muscular

0|0
    1|0
  • model

0|0
    0|0
  • Model of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • it'd be nice if you could post pictures of what you consider "a model" vs "a runner"

there are all different builds for both categories.

0|0
    0|0
    • this is so true. there are the typical stick thin girls but them there are thicker ones. prime example: the top runner on my team (she placed 24th at the state meet last year as a sophomore) is 5'4" 145...obviously not super thin haha. so yeah we need your idea of a runner's body.

• yep one of the hottest curviest girls at our school was a runner and a girl that I'd consider a runway model would be one of those awkward stick thin super tall girls but also there are plenty of runners that have that super thin but muscular look that's kinda sickly looking or a more womanly model like a victoria's secret model. so yeah...some guidance would be nice lol