Guys, do you like tall girls?

I have serious issues with being as tall as I am. I'm not like, a giant, but I am tall and I'm worried that guys don't dig it... I'm 5ft 6in..

just got it, I typed, 5'6, I meant 5'8... if it makes my point clearer lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm okay with tall girls. There are some good things and some bad. However I consider a girl tall if she's over 5'10. I'm 6'3.

I don't even consider 5'6 above average. 5'5 - 5'9' is kind of 'normal' to me, 5'4 and below is short. There are advantages to being short, medium, tall for women.

Move to somewhere there the men aren't midgets maybe?

What Guys Said 13

• It's not my first choice. But my wife is 5'8" and I'm 5'1"

She realized very early on that whe're the same height when we're horizontal.

• height isn't even a factor when I am looking at a girl

• sure I dated a girl that was 5'11 I was extremely attracted to her, I'm only 5'10

• I like tall girls, but I tend to think any girl over 5'9" is tall.

• You're the same height as me. =] I like people of all heights, anyway.

• 0_0

"Welcome" to GAG

• @update, oh right. Well, YER TALLER THAN ME. But the point still stands, I'm hip to it.

@engineeringstudent, why do people keep saying that? Am I not actually welcome here?

• That's fine with me.

• I prefer girls between 4'9-5'4 but if she's bueatful and she digs me I don't think hight would matter. at 5'1 I look up to most girls so if she is tall she will have to get use to bending down to kiss me. ;)

• I'm 5'10, that's okay with me

• I'll admit I like girls that are shorter than me. But other than that height doesn't mean that much to me, except in extreme cases. I'm 6'2" by the way so you're fine.

• sexually-wise yes, dating/relationship-wise, not sure

• I personally don't have an issue with tall girls as long as they aren't towering over me like they are 6 ft 10 or above or something lol Then it would be kind of weird if I had to keep my face staring up to look at her

• Height does not matter to me

• I don't like girls to be the same height or taller than me. 5'8" puts you at the same so no.

What Girls Said 7

• If guys don't like tall girls then I'm screwed cause I'm 6'. You're not that tall, a lot of guys are taller than that. Heck I was 5'6" when I was 13.

• How do you find being that height? My daughters are young, but on track to be 5'10-6'. Most tall women I've spoken to told me sometimes they'd wished they were shorter, but other times they like it. Most of them - once they're women, not necessarily as teens - told me they wouldn't give up an inch of their height.

• The only parts that bother me are the ankle and knee problems I get from growing too fast, and forgetting to duck and hitting my head on things. Also finding clothes is a bit of a bother but other than that I love being tall.

• it's really not that tall, don't worry doll.

• 5'6 isn't that tall

• I'm 5'9" and I haven't had an issues. Don't worry about it.

• I'm 5'8 too and its not THAT tall

• I'm 5'10". For some guys it's an issue, for others it's not.

I've never really had much trouble with it, although I do get self conscious every now and then.

• you're not that tall and anyway, plenty of guys like tall girls.