Guys, do you like tall girls?

I have serious issues with being as tall as I am. I'm not like, a giant, but I am tall and I'm worried that guys don't dig it... I'm 5ft 6in..

Updates:
just got it, I typed, 5'6, I meant 5'8... if it makes my point clearer lol

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm okay with tall girls. There are some good things and some bad. However I consider a girl tall if she's over 5'10. I'm 6'3.

I don't even consider 5'6 above average. 5'5 - 5'9' is kind of 'normal' to me, 5'4 and below is short. There are advantages to being short, medium, tall for women.

Move to somewhere there the men aren't midgets maybe?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• It's not my first choice. But my wife is 5'8" and I'm 5'1"

She realized very early on that whe're the same height when we're horizontal.

1|1
    0|0
  • height isn't even a factor when I am looking at a girl

2|1
    0|0
  • sure I dated a girl that was 5'11 I was extremely attracted to her, I'm only 5'10

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls, but I tend to think any girl over 5'9" is tall.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're the same height as me. =] I like people of all heights, anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • 0_0

"Welcome" to GAG

• @update, oh right. Well, YER TALLER THAN ME. But the point still stands, I'm hip to it.

@engineeringstudent, why do people keep saying that? Am I not actually welcome here?

• That's fine with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls between 4'9-5'4 but if she's bueatful and she digs me I don't think hight would matter. at 5'1 I look up to most girls so if she is tall she will have to get use to bending down to kiss me. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10, that's okay with me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll admit I like girls that are shorter than me. But other than that height doesn't mean that much to me, except in extreme cases. I'm 6'2" by the way so you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • sexually-wise yes, dating/relationship-wise, not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't have an issue with tall girls as long as they aren't towering over me like they are 6 ft 10 or above or something lol Then it would be kind of weird if I had to keep my face staring up to look at her

0|0
    0|0
  • Height does not matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like girls to be the same height or taller than me. 5'8" puts you at the same so no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If guys don't like tall girls then I'm screwed cause I'm 6'. You're not that tall, a lot of guys are taller than that. Heck I was 5'6" when I was 13.

3|1
    0|0
    • How do you find being that height? My daughters are young, but on track to be 5'10-6'. Most tall women I've spoken to told me sometimes they'd wished they were shorter, but other times they like it. Most of them - once they're women, not necessarily as teens - told me they wouldn't give up an inch of their height.

• The only parts that bother me are the ankle and knee problems I get from growing too fast, and forgetting to duck and hitting my head on things. Also finding clothes is a bit of a bother but other than that I love being tall.

• it's really not that tall, don't worry doll.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'6 isn't that tall

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and I haven't had an issues. Don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 too and its not THAT tall

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm 5'10". For some guys it's an issue, for others it's not.

I've never really had much trouble with it, although I do get self conscious every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're not that tall and anyway, plenty of guys like tall girls.

0|0
    0|0