How can I get a supermodels body?

I would really like some help please. I graduated in May so I haven't played team sports in months but I would love advice. I played soccer for 13 years both in school and for city, I ran cross country all 4 years of high school and ran track the last 2 years of high school. I never realized how much guys dislike runners bodies until I came on here so I would love some help transforming my body. my favorite supermodels are the victoria secret models like adriana lima and miranda kerr because she is super cute and has a nice body. I would like help on transforming my athletic body into a supermodel type of body. can you give me exercise and diet tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay okay let's be serious for just a moment (and that moment is fading). My previous answer was of course tongue in cheek and not meant to be taken seriously.

However, all you need is someone who loves you.

That's all.

I love my wife immensely and to me, she has the greatest body in the world.

What Guys Said 3

• well I will give you my opinion if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't want their body to be like a supermodel that's a turn off for me I like a girl who can eat anything but like to workout or be active so to me your body is perfect the way it is

• I'm sure you look great right now. Why try to get anorexic thin?

• Drop dead.

Then you can possess her body.

• i don't quite understand

• You've never known anybody who's possessed.

Lucky you.

But as a creature of the afterlife you too can possess the body you've always wanted.

What Girls Said 2

• See my body may be like what you're describing. But honesty, a thin body may just be a thin body. I would rather have an athletic body, like yours. It would be more toned, not so blah. But I'm too lazy to excersize, so.

• What's not to like about a runner's body? Don't guys like toned?