Why can't guys like me for me?

most guys consider me hot. I get told it quite a bit. I have a pretty face and guys are often commenting on my body and looks...and I hate it. why can't a guy just love me for me not what I look like! can't they learn to look past the appearance, stop gawking, and learn to know me?! I just wonder if they ever look past beauty and if anyone would love me if I was ugly!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm find people who look beyond that. lol! I'm sure you don't want to be ugly as most people would like the attention to be pretty.

at that last part though give or take it's equally as difficult. looks giving you too much attention try finding other people to talk to. but nothing much you can do..buncha douchebags is what they are xD lol! they are everywhere and it's not just 'pretty' people either I'm sure others have gotten the line "i could care less for looks" just to get a girl's attention but that's my two cents about it. :P take care!

What Guys Said 5

• In case you haven't noticed, guys like what they see and girls like what they hear. People will like you for personality too but let's face it, people won't cross a room for personality.

• Ye I can see what your saying and for that reason I don't compliment a 'pretty' girl until I know I can have the crack with them

But you have to understand just because they love the cover doesn't mean they won't love the story :)

surely its better to be pretty and interesting then ugly and interesting ?

• Good thoughts.

Try standing up more for what you're interested in and putting your image at risk. That way people might value your differences more and appreciate more of your inner-you.

• You can stop wondering, your looks open all kinds of doors for you. Stop whining about your Pretty People Problems, nobody gives a sh*t.

• i always like girls for who they are, if they look good its a bonus, do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone just because they have a hot body?

What Girls Said 2

• hmm. firat its looks then it changes .youl find a man who will love you for you one day

• Some of them only look and stare at pretty girls, because they haven't been taught to appreciate girls for more than what they can provide for them sexually and financially. Some are extremely superficial, and weren't raised with better values. Sucks, but others are man enough to look past physical appearances to find a wonderful girl.