What was the last fashion-related item you bought?

I was on Hautelook this morning and their Daily Deal was this gold or silver Hello Kitty watch that retails for $125. I got the gold one and I paid $29 + 7.95 for shipping. :D

I've been wanting a nice watch for awhile and you can't beat $30...

So what was the last thing you bought?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just recently bought a kick ass short dress

with a belt in the middle. OMG, Tia, it looks so hot!

I will post some pics when I get back to the states! It

is amazing! I feel so skinny in it. haha. <333

glad to know you got a good watch! I am trying to buy lingerie

now..ugh..the hardest! <3333

• O_O I want to see this awesome dress! I'm so jealous. :(

LOL. I fail at buying lingerie...

• <33333 Safe journeys mi amour!

• OMG who would down that response? HATERRRRS! :P

What Guys Said 8

• I bought a dark silver/gray watch that has a picture of a dragon in the face of it.

other than that I bought jeans from www.makeyourownjeans.com for $80. I love that site.

• I bought 2 shirts from Pacsun. I was almost going to get another belt because they're running that 50% off thing, as well as some shoes (not on sale *sadface*). I want to figure out what kind of shoes I want because I'm a terribly analytical shopper. Plus if you leave items in your cart for a day or so, they send you an email offering an extra 10% off if you purchase then :D

• Most recent would be a pair of D&G sunglasses

• My parents brought home two t-shirts from hawaii. Both black

• A pair Converse shoes about 4 years ago. Yeah...I don't dress with swag. :)

• Lol, those things last f.ucking forever. I have one pair that I've worn since I was like 14, and yeah they have holes, but they're still good after all these years, haha.

• Looks like I'll be using them until I'm 35. LOL!

• I like converse... but the squeaking...

• A pair of white Nike's like a year ago or maybe longer. I forgot when exactly I got them.

• skinny jeans lol I usually hate them, but I actually like the way they look on me. I got them really long haha

• Beanies

What Girls Said 10

• Oooh, that sounds cute! Jealousss, I would have hopped on that deal too. I got some new jewelry because I've been wearing the same plugs for almost two years and wanted to switch it up sometimes.

I got some just like these: link

Except mine are solid black, and they look like the bigger set in the picture because my ears are gauged to 00. =]

• I bought a scarlet, ribbed, 50s style skirt the other day. It's too cute for words.

On another note (and it's not entirely fashion but it's so cool I just have to tell someone) I bought a lip scrub with popping candy in it. Seriously addictive stuff.

• This green parka thingy for winter link and another batman shirt :B

• A pair of studded heels, they were about $400 which is kinda pricy, but it's not too bad. I bought them like a month ago. I don't go shopping very much, only because when I do I spend waaaaay too much ha ha :)

• Yeah its like my sister... But I guess its better that way, better have few nice things than a bunch of things you won't even use...

• True that :)

• A tan colored pair of ankle high heeled boots. Cute little tie ups. Drool worthy. :D

• A pair of high heel boots. (:

it's Love.

• I bought a Led Zeppelin tee shirt last week.

• a bunch of stuff from TJ Max

• Black overknee-boots

• Some blazers and a skirt for work, and Diorshow mascara.