Do you think Asians can pull off blond hair?

do you think Asians can pull off blond hair? do you think they look bad with blond hair? what would you think if you saw one with blond hair?

right now I'm a red head and I am on the process of bleaching it to blond.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a big fan of black hair and pale skin, so while Asians might be able to pull off blond hair, why would they want to mess with what they have?

• pale skin? O.o I guess it depends which region of Asia they come from cause some have damn naturally hot tans :P

What Guys Said 9

• Some look very attractive with sort of ash blond hair. I don't thik they can gt to yellow blond without damaging their hair! Their perfect skin is highlighted by the light hair.

• It's okay in your teens or twenties but eventually I think you'll find that you look and feel best au naturel.

• No no no no no.

NO.

Just... no.

• Unusual, I wouldn't

• If it's a natural blond (which is damn rare for Asians), sure, but almost every single blond Asian I've seen is f***ing nasty dye job. In fact, I hate dyed hair all together. Fake is not appealing.

• I don't think it would suit you tbh

• No or at least all the Asians I ever say with blond hair looked bad, stick with your natural hair coulor looks better on asians.

• Ehh some might like it, but it just doesn't look natural to me. I like brown or black hair IMO. Just a preference though

• some can pull it off, I guess only one way to find out hahah

What Girls Said 8

• No, I actually think blond is tacky on minorities. I've only ever seen a couple of Asians with blond hair, I mostly see Hispanics with it and I think it's tacky, it's...idk.

I feel like blond hair is best on those who are natural blonds and at that, maybe fair skinned white girls who aren't natural can somewhat pull it off.

I think it looks bad -_-

• Yes.

2NE1 google it. More specifically CL or Park Bom, both Korean with blond hair. I think they pull it off nicely.

• well I googled it and most of the pics I saw look pretty good,but I'm not for it,it's kinda tacky

• some can but honestly it kind of looks funny on some. I guess depends the shade of blond.

• I think red looks better.

• I don't think so. Besides I think Asian hair is beautiful. I love dark shiny hair!

• Yeah it can be pulled off

• My sisters and I were just talking about that yesterday. I don't think many Asian chicks can pull off blond hair to be honest. But my sister Natalie just got extensions (black weave hair LOL) and dyed her tips teal and it looks so freaking cool. I would be more inclined to do that than dye my whole head blond. I think it looks ridiculous and trashy on most non-white girls.