What's wrong with my preferences?

A lot of women think my standards too high because I want someone must have good in shape, beautiful, humble, play sports and I must have woman who love to talk about sports all day I don't care about race as long we had a lot common interest. Is my standard higher?

I like girls less nagging over stupid little things.

Most Helpful Girl

• The heart wants what it wants. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being picky. Actually, I think a lot of people take it too lightly. Knowing what you want will keep you from settling for somebody who you ultimately wouldn't end up being too happy with. And when you do find somebody who fits what you're looking for, you'll know for sure that they're exactly what you want. The only time it becomes a problem is if you have unrealistic expectations. And it doesn't seem like yours are too bad. Of course it will take time and patience to find somebody who fits what you're looking for, but once you do it will be so worth it.

When I broke up with my ex I started working on a list of things I wanted and needed (two different things) and things that were deal breakers. People might have said I was being too picky, but you know what? I'm so glad I did it! It took me almost a year to find what I was looking for, but I found him! Now I have a guy who's perfect for me. He has everything I've always wanted in a guy and we get along great. I couldn't imagine being any happier. And if I had settled for one of the other guys I dated during that year, I know I wouldn't have been nearly as happy as I am now. So hang on to those standards! =)

• I agree with what you said and you are happy I think I'm so much happy when I found her what I want and looking for fit right in. Oh yes I will hold the standards

What Girls Said 3

• high standards are a good thing - they keep you out of trouble. However, when you meet that one girl that blows your mind, you might find that she isn't entirely perfect and the funny thing is that you will be okay with it.

• Really? how I will be OK with it?

• Well, I guess it comes down to whether you are looking for a real person or a trophy. I assumed you wanted a real person and the truth is that no one is perfect. Then again, perfection is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Good luck!

• I never say I want perfect I just want to woman to fit what I prefer that all

• there is someone for everyone and there will be someone who meets your standards. yeah your standards are high but who cares? if that's what makes you happy then f*** the rest

• There's nothing wrong with your preferences, but good luck finding a girl like that...

• It might take awhile, but it's not impossible.

• Yea she is right shootingstar5 it not impossible because I know plenty of women work out in fitness which perfect for me but I need everything fit in then I will be happy with her

• I never said it was impossible..

What Guys Said 1

• there's nothing wrong with having preferences like that, the only thing I can say is you're limiting your field but that's your choice so it's all good.