What do you look for in the opposite gender?

Before you even approach them. What do you look at first? What does that tell you about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Appearance is what attracts people to each other initially. There are a lot of things I like in women, and a lot of things I am attracted to

1. Be in decent shape

2. Have style and be a little edgy.

3. Pretty face

4. Nice hair

These things all say a lot about a girl. If they are in decent shape they care about their body. If they have style and are edgy they will probably be fun to hang out with. A pretty face- well that's just a nice feature. And nice hair is also just nice :)

What Guys Said 2

• Usually I'm attracted by the face first. Faces often tell a whole story.

• A distinct lack of a penis/Adams apple

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds strange but I'm really good at picking up on peoples overall energy which tells me about them. If a guy seems like he's nice and isn't shallow or stupid or into himself too much then I am probably interested provided I find him cute ofcourse. His face is most important. I am about the eyes so I look there... and then the way he carries himself. how he is with others etc.

• I look at the eyes first! The eyes make me fall in love big time! Hahaha Especially big brown eyes! :D I also look at how he acts like if he is acting like a total retard then yeah no! But if he is sweet and seems very nice then I'll go for it! :)

• Intelligence and a sense of humour.

• respect loyalty mutual admiration