Should I wear shorts? I feel I can't as a black girl because of sterotypes

I only wear them with leggings and I'm skinny! I just feel people judge me more negatively. And if I wear heels with long pants I get guys trying to holla so who what could happen if I wore shorts with regular shoes

The sterotype of having azz ..I'm flat

Most Helpful Guy

• What stereotypes? No matter what race you are you can look excellent in shorts. Try wearing them with regular shoes- heels are not good to wear with short shorts.

• I try not to buy short shorts but regular shorts ...ya I wore a plaid skirt with short heels bad idea..maybe caz it looked school girl ish but not fun having an old guy hitting on me even though we're both black

• You sounds really pretty?

And I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll take it as a compliment

• Ya it was a compliment...ya I guess I am since its the only thing going for me..but I'm working on gaining weight

What Guys Said 1

• you can wear shorts

What Girls Said 11

• you might as well just wear shorts. if you have a flat ass then your ass will be flat no matter what. especially if you wear leggings, that just highlights the flatness of the ass. besides you're skinny so no one expects skinny girls to have a donk anyway, don't be so self conscious and wear short shorts. if your ass isn't your best feature highlight your other good features, like you probably have nice slim legs or a flat stomach

• Oh I love your hair how long did it take to grow it mine is only sholder length when flat ironned :(

• oh lol that's not me, its model tae heckard

• well if you're as ''good'' of a girl as your username implies,the stereotype won't be justified,and if it isn't justified,who gives a sh*t about what a few people you don't know will think? and really,i wouldn't judge you,there is nothing ''slutty'' about wearing shorts,and even if you dressed slutty-it doesn't make a diff. if you're black or white/asian

• F*** THE HATERS! I don't even think it matters that your black, hoes come in all colors LOL and last time I checked, girls can wear whatever the hell they wanna wear, if you wanna wear your shorts go for it. some of the shorts some girls wear look like underwear so I'm sure you wil look fine. : )

• You can wear whatever you want. Your perpetuating the big booty stereotype, by assuming you need to have a big azz to wear shorts as a black girl.

• Yea what the heck are you talking about that black girls can't wear shorts because of stereotypes? Any girl can wear shorts and any girl gets a holla when they look good not just black girls lol

• whats the stereotype of black girls wearing shorts?

• I can't imagine why you wouldn't. Who cares what they think, you'll look great in them

• hell strut your shorts around especially if you look good in them who cares what people think and I don't think anyone is going to judge you.

• What stereotypes?

Woman don't let that stop you, I doubt anyone will think differently of you, and if they do who cares lol.

Just do what you want :)

• Wear what you like

• Wear em girl