I Have Dye Black Hair With A Blue Streak In The Middle As You Can See In My Picture. My Hair Is Reasonably Long And My Fringe Is Quite Long. Do Girls Find Fringes Attractive On Guys And Should I Dye The Streak A Different Color Such As Red?

Lol well I'm none of those things and any chance you could tell if my style suits me. That's me in my picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I like guys with swept to the side "emo fringes" as long as they straighten their hair and use hair products in it. Most of the girls I know like guys that have "emo fringe" style hair if it is well kept and not scruffy looking. I like the blue in your hair, red is a more common color to streak in hair especially with the male population of Dublin as you know :)

• Yea id like a swept to the side emo fringe but my hair somtimes gets a bit fuzzy wen I wash it. Thats why I wear a hat. What kinda products could I use in my hair?

What Girls Said 2

• Red is very hard to maintain, it fades very fast more so then any other color. The color you have suits you to a T.

• Awe thanks a lot but iv solved my problem!

I found a permanent color, its black with like a blue tinge.

Its different but I really like it

Thanks for your help

• That's not really my type, but if a guy was a super hot scene kid and it suited him and he was confident with it, I'd probably like it

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not a girl but I have some emo friends and I'd suggest blond streak going down and as the other girls said make sure its well kept or it looks trashy. Oh and make sure its at an angle and its not just straight down because there's nothing going on. You got to keep it interesting so push it to the left or right. Good luck man

• I've had a red fringe and I've had a blonde fringe.

Now my hair is just all brown. The blonde streaks became very common in my area just before I took it out.

I think scruffy hair with a fringe can sometimes look good if done right. My hair is sometimes a mess and it looks quite good. I do straighten it though and use the right products (the girlfriend is a hair dresser luckily).