How do you dress everyday?

What colors do you like?

Are you very casual or do you mix up your style?

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the days I wear dark jeans and solid color tops some days I wear a colorful top with a pattern, I always wear heels because I am 5 feet...

I love wrap tops or cropped tops that show my waist, my best area ;)

When I want to dress up I wear a dress usually a flare type with a jacket...

I don't think I have one style that could be labeled...

When I wear something too boring I use it with a loud shinny green leather bag...

I love shinny stuffs just like little girl lol, but I wear it with control just a bit of shinny otherwise I would be a Lãs Vegas Billboard...

When I was younger I used to be bolder after 19 I started to control myself its not like I live in London and people won't care about what I dress, everyone is pretty conservative on the dressing style where I live...

My favorite color is Aqua green just have 1 top and a dress in this color, só hard to find...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like browns, greys, blacks and white so pretty boring colors but they work well together I think...

I always wear jeans...dont even own a pair of tracksuit bottoms

Usually have a kinda woolly / fury jacket on cause its cold here...

Chunky dc's or st Etiene's runners...but usually dark navy Timberland boots

I really should post a pic here...put a face to the name ya know :) ?

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans and a t-shirt. generaly I like gray/black t-shirts but aparently blue ones look nice on me.

ocasionaly I would ware a brightly colored t-shirt to mix things up a bit (I'm not sure how to discribe them though)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear dark colors- like black/blue shirts. And I really like to wear cargos, but alas at my place of employment they would frown upon that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally casual to the max. Jeans. T-shirt or sweater.

I don't have a paid job so there's little to dress up for.

And my brain injury group is totally laid back.

So is my mental health group.

No dress codes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual, usually tees and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic shorts and a t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to mix Prep and Dressy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Usually jeans and comfy sleep on tennis shoes. A cute top with a sweater over it. I'm casual usually always unless I want to dress up when I go out but most of the time I stay causal even then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red, pale green, pink, navy blue and pastel colors.

In winter, I wear hoodies, cardigans and coats with tights or jeans. When I want to dress up, I wear a skirt with pantyhose and boots.

In summer, I wear tank tops and shorts or dresses with ballet flats. If its a cool summer day, I wear a cardigan over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear mostly black, gray, and dark blue. So bleak, haha. Although I do wear a lot of prints and floral as well. I wear skinny jeans and cardigans a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i put my shirt on,then my pants and socks.

green and purple.

casually mixed up. link

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear whatever I look good in, I have no idea if what I wear is mixing up my style I just wear the fashion. Normally a tank top or a crop top or a vest with shorts or tight jeans or leggings and some vans or DC's. But that's outside of the house. Inside I just wear my underwear because... I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I find on the floor really ha ha today it was dark acid wash jeans, a devil wears prada shirt, converses and a black hoodie. Nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress casual, jeans and a hoodie.

0|0
    0|0
  • i tend to dress gothicy punky or even scene, so there's always something black that I'm wearing but I tend to put colors with it like red pink or purple white

0|0
    0|0
  • band t-shirts, jumpers, cardigans and high waisted shorts are mainly what I wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually jeans, heels, a tank under a cardi

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm overly stressed these days, I dress whatever is clean. Yup, I know :D

0|0
    0|0