Guys, slutty clothes: turn on or turn off?

guys are slutty clothes( like visible thongs low cut shirts and short skirts) attractive or not? does it make you notice a girl or make you think twice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most definitely it will get my attention and make me notice her but it really depends on her personality or the way she acts actually, how she's like. If I don't like her personality or the way she acts when she dresses slutty I would think she's too full of herself/conceited then she's a bimbo (not every girl that dresses like that is a bimbo) then it's a turn off for me. I think it's a turn on if she dressed slutty but if she doesn't have a decent personality to go with her sexiness then there's really no point. It's great to have a good balance of the two.

What Guys Said 14

• I think it's a turn on, and it has nothing to do with whether I will come to respect her or not. I'll come to respect her after I've talked with her and got to know what she's like. Not because of what she's f***ing wearing. Seriously, the answers you've got so far for this question really pissed me off. WTF is wrong with you people? -_-

• If you think looking slutty will help you get a guy, you are sadly mistaken. Of course we like to see girls in low cut shirts and short skirts- but it doesn't make us respect you

• oh I wasn't askin this for me personally I was just curious but thanks for the honesty :)

• It gets my attention but I can be a bit of a perv.

• its not a turn off, ill one night stand her or friends with benefits with her, but won't date her.

• Please do note that not all guys are this narrow-minded.

• not narrow minded, just I'm able to see 4 steps ahead so that's why I'm sticking to my decision. I might befriend her, but I wouldn't want to date her, I mean no disrespect, but that's my preference.

• Those clothes will definitely get my attention. :) *licks lips*

The clothes themselves are not a turn-off...in themselves. If she has a bubbly cute personality and is wearing a miniskirt, heels and a tube top...i wouldn't be any less attracted to her in terms of a dating prospect.

However, if she has slutty MANNERISMS to match her skimpy clothing...then she definitely in my eyes, is a party slut not worth my time in dating.

Hopefully that made sense. :)

• Clothes like that say "love me for my body, not my brain" and they are usually right. I've never met a brainy girl who would dress as a slut (although I'm sure there could be exceptions)

• Turn off.

Yes it makes a girl super noticeable but it doesn't leave a good impression on me. That's probably because I really value a girl who respects herself, and so it's a turn off for me. Other guys may desire other things of a girl though, so maybe it is a turn on?

• It will get my attention, but girls that dress like that I'd never take seriously.

• Yes, most definitely.. But I'm less likely to see you as real relationship material, and more of a fling/fwb.

• I love slutty clothes. Corsettes, knee high Boots, lingerine, short skirts etc etc. But i enjoy beautiful clothes aswell. For me this is perfered in the bedroom :)

• I'd rather a girl dress "slutty" but in a modest way. If that makes sense.

• hmmmm an example would help...lol

• I mean like clothes that keep you covered but maybe be pretty form fitting. Like jeans that show off your ass and a tight shirt but not with cleavage. It might sound boring, but I'd like it. I'm not a big fan of skirts. I'd rather it be shorts.

• from the comments, that sounds a lot like how I dress :) I try to look nice.. but conservative..

• Few things turn me on more. It definitely gets me interested in a girl. When I am involved with a girl, I tend to push her to dress even sluttier for our mutual excitement.

• embrace your inner slut

• one slut downed me

• It depends. Sexually, yes. A girl I want to date, no.

What Girls Said 0