Hottest thing for a girl to wear? (NOT SLUTTY)

so I don't need to be yelled at or lectured at for writing not slutty but I'm not a slut and very modest. well mostly. anyways. ... so guys what's hottest for girls to wear? what type of shoes? colors? hottest hair? down straight? curly? ponytails? what about makeup? please answer :))))

1|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I like boots or heels on a girl. I like them to wear cute dresses. I really like the color black on anyone- so a girl who's not afraid of wearing black is one I like. I think I differ from the norm because I like girls with curly hair that's long. And makeup is good, as long as it's not caked on

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yoga pants.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like flowing hair, not too much makeup With colors I find pink to be very attractive on girls with blonde/ fair coloring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm of the opinion that women are naturally beautiful. She can't look hotter if she's wearing jeans and a purple top

0|0
    0|0
  • any type of heels .. heels are very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it when girls tie their hair in a ponytail..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Straight leg jeans, Tank top, heels or sneakers or boots...

Pretty simple but it is the hottest thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing heels or boots with skinny jeans and a fashionable top and my hair curled straight or up really depends on how I feel with jewelry little makeup and I get complimented on my outfits from many people so I think that's the way to go to look hot but not slutty

0|0
    0|0