Girls, would you go out with a guy of an average height?

Just wondering. Because tall girls, average height girls, and short girls all want tall guys. Tall girls want tall guys for obviously reasons. Understandable. But average height girls want tall guys because they don't wanna be taller than the guy with heels on. The short girls want tall guys because they don't want their kids to be real short and they love to feel small like they say and having to tiptoe to kiss the guy because they find it all cute.

Being attracted to these such tall guys is fine but almost all girls prefer them over the shorter guy. Kinda saddens me and I blame my sh*tty genes for only being 5'8. Because day by day, the number of girls preferring and just wanting tall guys is increasing. Back in the old days it was all about who you were. Anyways I guess it is kinda best if I don't have kids due to it. I don't wanna pass my sh*tty genes on to them and have my future sons go through all that if they turn out to be under 5'10 just like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL.

You don't want to have children lest they be short? Odd. I don't think 5'8" is SHORT, it's just average-below average.

I would date a guy of average height. I'm 5'10" and the guy I like now is my height. Realistically, I wouldn't date someone too much shorter than me, but if it didn't bother him than I might be game. In my experience, men tend to feel emasculated by a taller girl.

Don't be silly. 5'8" isn't too short at all. How do you think the shorter guys would feel, then? A lot of girls are less than 5'5" and I doubt most of them would mind dating a guy who's 5'8" - he is still taller than them. Others won't care about height at all. Don't worry and boost your confidence. If you're self conscious about your height, girls around you will be as well.

What Girls Said 14

• I love tall guys but I wouldn't turn down a great guy who is short (as long as he's taller than me but I'm short anyways) because of his height.

• Well, considering that I don't care about height, yeah, I'd date a guy that was average in height. @_@

• "short girls all want tall guys."

Why do boys never think that for us shorties, average height IS tall...

le sigh

• my boyfriend is 5'4 I think or 5'5. I'm 5'1 and I love it. he's so cute and sexy I love his height. I always would avoid wearing heels around him until recently he told me he didn't care if I wore heels or boots and looked taller, so I started wearing them! honestly a lot of girls are attracted to average height guys or even short guys. I love em!

• I'm 5'0...5'8 is tall to me, 5'8 means that I can still wear heels and you'll still be noticeably taller than me. To me most guys are either tall or really tall

• 5'8 is fine for me.. to me, I like tall guys because you just feel more secure around them because not only do they kinda tower over you but they tower a fair bit of people & it just feels nice having someone to watch over you sorta thing.

but imo height doesn't necessarily matter.. but I guess if the guy was shorter than me I'd be somewhat uncomfortable bout it but at the end of the day it's how you feel about each other :)

• My boyfriend is shorter than you are and I love it. Not every girl wants a tall guy. In general most girls will accept a guy as long as he's taller than she is. And most girls are shorter than 5'8" :)

• It isn't my preference I am pretty short 5 feet so I do like the tall to really tall like Most of my short friends, If I knew the guy he was funny and had An Attractive face I wouldn't bug about his height he would still be taller...

My tallest friends 5'6 girls don't go for the taller guys they prefer or don't mind the average hight so its not like You are 5 feet yourself so I wouldn't worry...

• If he's taller than me then he's tall but 6-2 is too tall for me

• Only if I'm shorter or same height as him with heels on..that shouldn't be a problem at 5'2

• Personality>looks

• Ya I'm short

• im 5'6 and would date a 5'8 guy...when I like a guy height is usually not a deciding factor even though I do prefer tall guys. love knows no height boundaries

• Average height would be just perfect for me because I'm a bloody midget (5'4'') so I don't want a guys that's really taller making me look even smaller.My height is my biggest insecurity

What Guys Said 0