What sort of lady catches your fancy fellas? And ladies, what sort man do you go for?

As the question states...for the fellas what sort of lady catches your fancy and why?ladies what sort of man do like and why?

just curious because I don't have a type...i have liked many different guys...the only thing I can think of that most of them had in common and by most I mean like 3 of them is that they had dark curly hair :P so ENLIGHTEN ME! :)))

THANK YA

Most Helpful Girl

• In the past I went for guys who partied and had fun and were kind a mans man. Since I've gotten older I've been looking for the exact opposite. Lol I've learned a lot.

• yeah...imin that transition as well :D lol

What Guys Said 4

• Today? Mostly girls with long hair, long earrings, and short skirts, but tmorrow, who knows?

• honestly I like any girl with a nice figure and that doesn't mean a size zero that's a turn off

• i agree! I hate how the media promotes super skinniness as attractive thus prompting many girls to become anorexic :(

• yeah its very sad

• I go for ambitious girls.

• What if I was guy who was only into guys? Your question discriminates against gays and lesbians and should be reported! jk.

But, honestly, skinny, pretty-faced blond white girls tend to get most of my attention. Truthfully, and I am not sure why that is.

What Girls Said 0