This girl vs. me, lookwise?

My crush recently chose this girl over me, and I just want to see if it's because of her looks. Thanks so much in advance. :)

Her:

She's extremely skinny. (probably 100 pounds) Very long, pin-straight brown hair that's blond at the end. Small green eyes and a very big toothed smile. She's about 5'2-5'3 and dresses very trendy. (She doesn't wear a lot of make-up, but does wear some.)

Me:

I'm about 106 pounds, big brown eyes, very curly dark blond hair, and about 5'4. I dress pretty cute and have a good, straight toothed smile. (Thanks to braces for two years) I don't wear make-up most of the time and if I do, it's very natural and unnoticeable.

Thanks guys, and please be 100% honest, I'm pretty curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, you both sound beautiful. Looks aren't everything though, and I'm sure the other girl has a good personality.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't really tell unless I saw you two, but you two sound cute.

• Looking at your age- I can tell yo if has nothing to do with appearance. It has to do with if she will put out or not

• no where in there did you describe what you two are like in terms of personality..it makes me think you're extremely shallow..as well as he

What Girls Said 5

• he probably likes her cause she's not shallow,and cause you know,you're so fat and she's extremely skinny cause she weighs 6 f***ing pounds less -.-''

• Who cares? He probably liked her more than you. Maybe she has a better personality or a BRAIN

• One, we have no way of knowing what his preference is in terms of looks, and two, who's to say it's because of physical appearance anyways?

• Omg... you're so biased! I wonder why? lol

Extremely skinny - I'm about 106lbs

*small* green eyes - big brown eyes

*very* big toothed smile - good, straight toothed smile

she wears some makeup - I don't otherwise it's very natural and unnoticeable

... maybe he likes her because she's not up-herself?

• Your crush can't choose two women at the same time, so unless you think you're more superior than her in any way, or vice versa, then it shouldn't be that much of a suprise. He could've picked her randomly or her personality stood out, or maybe because he has a preference for her looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Different guys have different preferences. :)