Girls, how many minutes would you take for makeup?

I mean makeup that makes you look beautiful,not heavy one and not too light.It takes me at least 20 minutes usually.

• 5-10 minutes
  • 10-20 minutes
  • 20-30 minutes
  • 30 minutes and more....

Most Helpful Girl

• 30 minutes the most, I used to take an hour when I wasn't a pro at it. But now its like get in and get out and I'm all dolled up.

What Guys Said 6

• If my girlfriend spends less than an hour doing her makeup we're *through*! Done! Hit the bricks sister! You think I just found that diamond bracelet on the ground? Make some goddamn effort would ya?

(this is satire)

• You forgot the option "I'm a guy and wondering about the results."

• Answered for my girlfriend. She says 20 minutes. or 15 minutes if she's in a rush.

• So it might be 30 minutes for her to make it if she is not in a rush..?

• Nope. She said 20 minutes to get ready. She said that before I even read the answers. 15 minutes if she's in a rush.

• 30 minutes or more for me LOL

• My sister always says "in a minute"...it always feels like an hour though.

• I don't often wear facepaint, but when I do, about 15 minutes.

What Girls Said 48

• Like 5 minutes or less if it's super minimal, like eyeliner and mascara. Closer to 15 minutes if there's eyeshadow involved and I'm using more than one color, even subtly, because blending is super important. But a more dramatic look can take me like a half hour. Just depends on my mood and what I'm going for and what my schedule allows, haha.

• You don't wear foundation or concealer? I have bad skin tho...:( *sigh*

• Its easy for pimples to "attact" my face tho...especially if I don't really taking care of it.I think because its oily...

• Yeah, it is. I get pimples that pop up out of the pores on my nose because of oil sometimes, no matter how good I take care of it. Sometimes my skin just goes nuts. I normally have decent skin, but there'll be like a week or so every month where my face just breaks out bad.

• If I'm going out for dinner or something, it takes me around 15 till 20 minutes I think? I'll put on some eyeshadow to make me look awake (like light colors like beige or champagne) and some black/brown eyeliner, mascara of course, foundation, some powder to finish of and some lipstick/gloss. If I go out I always take lipstick/gloss and foundation with me.

It really sounds like a lot but I always try to make it look natural.

When I just go do groceries or go to work or to school it's only lipbalm and sometimes mascara, not even all the time (:

• Less than 10 minutes for everyday makeup, which is basically just some eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss or lipstick, and occasionally eyeshadow. For special occasions, I probably spend about 15-20 minutes on makeup, because I'll also be putting on foundation and possibly blush. It takes so long because I'm such a perfectionist. I also procrastinate a little bit LOL!

• Depends on where I'm going. 5 minutes if its just somewhere normal but 10-15 minutes if I'm going out because I do more and take my time to make sure it looks perfect.

• i don't use foundation and powders, its just some lines for my eyes and lip sticks. and it depends on my mood :D from 5-20 mins, sometimes I don't like the shape of those lines and have to do that over and over again and you know what a mess it might become :D

• Good for you.Like my face I need foundation and powder otherwise I would look so pale...:(

• For everyday makeup, it usually takes 5 minutes or less, or sometimes I just do it in the car on my way to school while I'm waiting in heavy traffic, haha. I usually take 15 minutes to do my makeup up really nicely if I'm going out somewhere (eyeshadow, liner etc)

• 5 minutes.

• I usually just wear mascara, so like 2 min :P

• lol is tht enough? I can't because my face would look so pale...

• My face looks pale too, but I can't be bothered to put on more. I have acne anyway and it always clogs my poors. I know there are different types, but I just don't have the time to put on layers of makeup. I'd rather just step out the door with mascara, it seems to keep me from looking washed out enough so I don't have to do more.

• Anywhere from 5-10 minutes!

• If I spent the whole time actually putting on makeup and not doing other things like texting and admiring my ass in the mirror, probably only 5 minutes :P But I like to take my time getting ready and d*** around, so maybe 10-15. I wear mascara, eyeshadow, and sometimes concealer for zits/undereye circles/whatever.

• beautiful? honey that would take a whole team of experts.

• yeah same here, about 20 minutes, but I'm one of those makeup whores that buys a TON of makeup ha ha so I usually spend more time trying to figure out what colors I wanna use and all that. But I don't wear heavy makeup. I'm addicted to beauty gurus on youtube so that's probably where I get the makeup addiction from:)

• yeah sometimes I use to watch some makeup tutorial especially for the smokey eyes one...

• yeah I've found some really cool ways to wear makeup by watching them. :)

• 15-20, sometimes less. Just depends on where I'm going.

• 20 minutes?! wtf? do you make it too? it takes me like 2 minutes,5 minutes tops :O and I put on everything-and I mean ERR'THING

• 10 minutes, often times less

• 5-10 minutes. my makeup in my profile picture is usually what I do. I put on liquid foundation, mascara, and powder foundation. it takes 5 minutes.

but some days, I put on some eyeshadow, and it takes an extra minute I guess. I'm not high maintenance.

• for school everyday I take about 30 minutes only because I stop to text and I'm a perfectionist at EVERYTHING haha

• Do you just use browliner,eyeliner or you apply foundation as well before that? if I didn't apply foundation and powder it takes me like 10 minutes only but I have bad skin:(

• Not browliner I use eyeliner eye shadow this like creamy skin perfecter and then my foundation and then blush and then lastly my lipstick with lipgloss I know it's a lot but I'm at school for hours I have to put on a lot so it won't all fall

• hmm well when ever I do my make up it always takes around 5 to 7 min. if I take longer is because I'm having a horrible day and my eyeliner looks bad...

• One minutes! I only where lips stick or lip gloss! : )

• 30 min for me.

• Probably about 15-20 minutes in the morning if I'm in a rush, it usually takes me longer - when I'm not in a hurry I'll usually put some mascara on then go pick out my outfit for the day, and couple other things then come back to doing my make-up.

Time doesn't necessarily mean the amount your putting on anyways, I like to be careful or I'll end up poking myself in the eye. :p

• I have bad skin so putting on concealer and stuff takes 10-15 min

• wow reading this I feel lame. I take 5 min to do like extreme creative things.

• easily more than 30 min

some girls can take upto 2hrs

• Special events: Anywhere from 30-60 minutes

Everyday: 5 or less :)

• Wow! 20 mins! Just for make up?

I take about 3-4 mins. max. Never have taken more. What can you possibly be doing for 20 mins

I mean, I do everything, my entire face, everything.

• Yeah 20 minutes...i have to put the foundation,concealer under my eyes,press powder,loose powder.Then comes to browliner,eyeliner,mascara and all...i rarely wear eyeshadow tho...

• How many minutes are there in a forever?

• It usually takes me about 15 minutes.

• I voted 10-20 but I only spend more than 10 when its a big event normally its like 8 or 10

• I usually take my time, so maybe 20 minutes. I can do it in 10 if I'm in a rush.

• More from Girls
    18