Why do you wear orange?

This is apart of a 9-color-question, series. List everything.

Guys and girls, I hope there will be more insight with orange in the future. Orange and (not to mention purple, it's coming) seem difficult to define in their purpose. Thanks you for sharing. Your interpretations are intriguing. Next colors will be yellow and white. Should I post them tomorrow or later?

Most Helpful Girl

• one of my favorite colors: orange, reminding me of Fall; it's earthly tone to brown. It warmth color and It flatters my skin, most colors are-- except black. Also, I like orange because it reminds me of the glorious sunset.that I always miss to see because I work crazy hours.

Do you like orange?

• The people or me?

• Right but Isn't that what red and yellow do also? What is the difference?

• Each color has different meanings, babe, but that would be on next discussion, right? thx for BA. I'm flattered. :)

What Girls Said 19

• I don't wear orange. It looks awful on me.

• I would wear orange if I had an orange top..which I do right now! AHHHH :D It is a comfy shirt that just pops. Sure its a loud out there color but I love it.

• I do not use clothing with the color orange. If I had used it had I stuck to orange Pants, if not stealing the color from my hair.

• i don't wear orange. I don't own a single thing in orange

• i like to wear it mostly becuase it looks good against my in skin tone, and it's my favorite color!

• I love orange! I have a bright orange bubbly coat and converses that are supremely bright and a couple of t shirts I'm getting out of subject now...it's my favorite color. Where are the other questions

• awsome. I have/had an orange winter coat because everyone wares black,brown and other dark colors in winter and it makes the season more depressing than it naturaly is. so orange just brightens up the season.

• cause I'm f***ing insane.

• Purple is for funerals but I will try to find something nice to say about it that is true. hmmm lets seee...*while she walks away pondering* :D

• I don't.

• I have this orange-ish cardigan that I used to wear..orange clothing is usually ugly in my opinion.

• i wish I had orange to answer this question but sadly I don't own any clothing that's orange... :/

• I wish I did but I don't own anything orange...hopefully that will change soon

• I wear orange because I think it look great with my skin tone. :D

• Because I like it.

• i usually dont

• I don't wear orange.

• I have one orange shirt, but I don't really wear it cos it's a bad color on me /;

• I never wore orange andI'm never gonna wear it. it's such an ugly color...

• i don't own any piece of clothing with orange.

What Guys Said 6

• As a statement of my northern irish protestant roots and remembrance of the victories of william of orange.

Nah, I'm kidding. I barely wear orange, but when I have, usually its been as an accent color that goes well with blue.

• *Searches William of orange* Intriguing. *Clicks thumbs up* That's for educating me. I keep thinking someone is going to throw in an annoying orange reference here as a joke. So far so good, hopefully.

• orange is my fav color because it's underated as a color. lol. I don't ware orange all the time but when I'm in the mood I do.

• I gots 2 orange t-shirts :)

Goes with my hair color (shaved light brown) and clothes choice I guess...

• lol. no ofence but when I finished reading what you said I pictured someone with a buz cut in an orange jumper suit.

• Hahahaha, good spot, your right :)... at least now I'll know what I loook like in jail

• because its the color of the browns...im from cleveland

• Where are your other questions?

I only have one orange shirt... it's just another shirt I wear lol

• It's bright and fiery. When I wear it, it is usually a t-shirt. Just something loud and high energy yelling here I am. =P