What do guys think of girls with tattoos?

Just out of curiosity what do guys think of girls with tattoos? I have two, one on my shoulder blade and the other is on my wrist. My shoulder is a dove and my wrist is for my sister that I lost. Do many guys even care or is it a total turn off for many?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are hot but not a lot of them. If it's only two like you said I wouldn't care. I would honestly only kind of care if it was like a whole sleeve or something.

What Guys Said 9

• Just a few tattoos are fine and can be cool depending on the tattoo obviously. For me they aren't a turn on or turn off. I would only think that they were a negative once there are too many of them. Which would probably be when they are distracting me from her overall appearance.

• I don't have any tattoos and I think they are a huge turn off. The sister thing is understandable but for the most part I don't like anyone with more than 2 or 3 small tattoos (under the t-shirt/shorts). Anything bigger than say "credit card" sized is too big.

• Yeah the one on my should is pretty easy to cover, bit the one on my wrist is a little bigger then I had in mind. I still think a watch or a thicker bracelet would cover most of it.

• from what you said I don't think you have too many tattoos. :)

• It depends on the tattoo. I know some tattoos that look nice and I know some that look trashy.

• I prefer without, but if they're something small then not a big deal.

• They can be sexxxy if their small and in subtle places... As long as you don't look like a sailor or Amy Winehouse... YUCK!

• Turn off

• Instant deal breaker the moment I see it I have lost interest

• Honestly, it's a turn off to me. I don't like them.

• i don't like tats at all. I suppose I could understand the sister thing, but I hate people who get tats for stupid reasons.

• Yeah my own sister has some pretty dumb ones and I doubt I'm going to get anymore. My other sister drew both of mine so they have a lot of meaning to me.

What Girls Said 0