How would you describe this kind of hair to the person cutting your hair?(PICTURES)

Most Helpful Guy

• reminds me of animes my sister watches lol

What Guys Said 8

• i like the look of it, and as far as the name goes, I'm inclined to go with redheadbabygurl. I've learned enough to think she's probably right in just about everything she says =P

• Wow; thank you! That's a pretty high compliment coming form a level-8-er. and it's "redheadbabygirl" not gurl haha. (I like to spell things right. :P)

• You mean this number actually means something? O.o

• Hahaha well all I know is that you're an 8 and I'm only a 6! Too bad...

• Perfect as is, don't change a thing. :)

• id go with what redheadbabygirl said and would bring the pics too. that should cover all the angles,

• Just print the picture and show it to them.

• hot poctures btw lol

anyway just bring the picture with u

• Pictures of?

• I live in the U.S. though?

• Doesnt matter, ur hot!

u look like the popular chinese girls in high school

• if you're hairstylist is up with the times, just tell her you want the "scene" cut

• Emo

• why not just print off the pic, and take it to your stylist?

What Girls Said 17

• That's called a shoulder-length shag parted on the side with side bangs. It's a punk rocker style. Pretty striking! That should get the point across to your stylist. Good luck! ^_^

• honestly, id just take the pictures in. But as to close description with words... here it goes:

long sideswept bangs cut jaggedly at a diagnoal starting just above the eye and going about down at about 45 degrees. Layers that are closer together up top and longer at the bottom and whispy/slightly uneven in length.

• "you know that really dated look you see on 15 year old myspace whores? The one with the huge combover and bad extension blend? yeah I want that"

• I agree with the red head =P =D , but I would also like to point out that I told my hair dresser that I wanted side bangs once and she literally gave me bangs on one side. Say "side-swept" or "sweeping" bangs. And from your pics, it looks a little longer than shoulder length. In fact, why don't you just bring the pictures in? Print out what redhead said, tape it to the pic, and tell the dude that what you are going 4! =D then it wil be perfect!

• I agree. I never trust my words. I always bring in a pic of exactly what I want and show it to them. That's always the best way to go.

• Haha yeah that happened to me too...definitely bring pics

• its really cool looking! lol

its kinda like a punk-rocker type look with maybe a hint of emo flare but not to much? but its kinda like shailene woodley's hair style accept its shorter and black!

• choppy bangs/layers. emo-ish. you should probably print the pics.

• I agree that the best route woule be to bring the pics in, that way there is no misunderstanding. :D

Sweet cut too!

• Just take the picture with you and show it to your hairdresser. =)

• Sidebangs, thinned and layered to the bottom. Not many layers near the top, start them just below your ear.

• It's scene hair... but to me it looks more like modern mullet!

• emo

• if I were you, I'd just bring the pictures in,

it's the easiest thing to do, because they might not do it the right way if you just describe it to them!

• Why don't you just bring a photograph?

• id do what redheadbabygurl said, but id also bring in pictures

• I would describe it as scene hair, but I would just take the pics to the hairdresser.

• 1.dyed black, long, side swept bangs. a few layers.

2. choppy, side swept bangs, layered on the sides. then, long part of hair, layered.

i think overall, if you wanted to be more specific, just take the picutres in, and it'll help the hair stylist more!

• you could take the pictures in with you?