Why are girls afraid to look at me?

I know I'm hot, but didn't think I was that hot... Seriously, what is the reason behind this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually look at really hot guys because I feel like I'm not good enough for them, so why stare at something I can't have?

• I kinda do the same thing with hot girls. Mostly because I would feel less hurt to get turned down by an average girl than a hot one. And your rite, why stare at something you can't have. +1

• It didn't bother me if they are hot I would stare at them without problem. Because they have interesting face facial

What Girls Said 3

• You must be a basilisk.

• hahahahhaahhaa...BAM! In your face question asker...ohhh she got you...she got you good.

• Maybe they are scared that they will get caught up in you features that make you looks so good. I get like that but only when I am close up to a guy. But when I am kinda far away I looking him up and down.:)

• Maybe you just aren't that hot?

What Guys Said 0