A guy with a big butt, attractive?

seriously though. I'm a well built guy, I've been working out every day for the past 3 years, and I'm pretty lean but I just have this big fat ass. is that a turn on? I got big muscular legs too

Most Helpful Girl

• some girls think it is on a guy

What Girls Said 2

• As a girl with a big butt, I think it's weird for guys to have a small but. It looks childish hehe. I wouldn't say I am attracted to guys with big butts, like I'm not checking them out, but if it's small it's a turnoff. If that makes any sense. Lol

• Can you do the booty clap?

What Guys Said 1

• Some girls are definitely attracted to it. I have one too and I've heard about girls talking about mine. I've been to dances though and there's been times where girls grab my ass and run away. I never get to see who they are. A lot of girls just don't seem to notice sometimes too. I think that there's a lot that secretly like big butts they just try to be really sneaky when looking at one and they don't talk about it much with other guys.