Do girls not look at me because I'm short or because I'm ugly?

I'm 5'7. Girls never look at me, so what is it about me that is so ugly. I'm 140 pounds and 5'7...

Most Helpful Girl

• It may not be either of those. Shortness could be a factor, but not always. I'm 5'3" and for me 5'7"-5'9"-ish is ideal height for a guy. I can't tell you if unattractiveness is a factor, since I don't know what you look like. But it could be something completely different, like your body language. If you tend to be closed off (crossed arms, not smiling, etc) that can definitely cause you to be overlooked.

Not that it helps, but I know what you mean, I've felt the same way. I've always said I'm approximately 90% invisible and have no idea why.

• People have told me my face isn't bad at all. But the only thing I can think of is my height. I have seen girls turn and look at a guy that I KNOW facially is uglier than me, just because he is like 6'2.

• Sorry, but short girls are either too skiny or too fat.

• Well in that case, I think you are out of luck. If you are looking for a tall girl, you are going to have a tough time with that one. Most girls do not want a guy to be shorter than them. So I guess just hope you find someone who will overlook it, or hope you find a short girl that fits into your perfect range of weight.

What Girls Said 5

• Do girls not look at me because I'm short or because I'm ugly? Could be short or both.

Unattractiveness can't be determined generally speaking without a pic. Just because you aren't deformed doesn't mean you're not ugly or that you're average looking.

Most likely short if you're in America considering the average height is 5'10'' and most girls want taller than that.

• So, even if my face is good, it won't do me any good because I'm short?

• Depends on how good your face and body is. If your face is hot not average and you work out then you're pretty much set.

• Can't really say anything without a pic.

• Why do you need a picture? There's nothing outlandishly weird about my appearance. I'm not some albino with white hair and frail skin. I have very dark hair and eyes and there is nothing I can see wrong with my face...

• No idea, what's your style like? Maybe you're just not noticing them looking.

• Sorry but it's hard to not notice when your looking straight at them...

• I don't know then. I'm 5'3", and a lot of girls are my height or shorter, and so your height would be perfectly fine.

• I can't say what goes through their minds. You should be more confident.

• I don't think that's the case.. just be patient

• NO, I know what I see. Girls never look at me. They don't even know I exist most of the time. I could walk right in front of them and they won't even look at me.

What Guys Said 1

• im pretty much the same..and I get looks..problem is..theyre the wrong type